06-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Still getting ready to move:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170857744162

Delorean Industries
06-09-2012, 02:13 PM
You left me no choice.

dvonk
06-09-2012, 08:18 PM
...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. :gunfire:

skynet
06-10-2012, 07:05 AM
I wanted to buy one of those, but my wife said no. The same goes for the Puss'y Wagon key ring.

pezzonovante88
06-10-2012, 10:19 AM
I wanted to buy one of those, but my wife said no. The same goes for the Puss'y Wagon key ring.

:lol:

ccurzio
06-10-2012, 12:07 PM

I see this a lot and I simply don't understand this kind of relationship dynamic. I mean really, you need your spouse's permission to make personal purchases? That's ridiculous and controlling and isn't healthy.

Back on topic, I'd buy this but I already have one. (And while I bought mine years ago while I was single, I didn't get rid of it AND I continued buying whatever I wanted whenever I wanted when I began a relationship. Still do.)

thirdmanj
06-10-2012, 05:36 PM
I see this a lot and I simply don't understand this kind of relationship dynamic. I mean really, you need your spouse's permission to make personal purchases? That's ridiculous and controlling and isn't healthy.

Back on topic, I'd buy this but I already have one. (And while I bought mine years ago while I was single, I didn't get rid of it AND I continued buying whatever I wanted whenever I wanted when I began a relationship. Still do.)

Yeah I agree WTF kinda relationship is that?! You a MAN right?

skynet
06-12-2012, 12:58 PM
She "let me" buy the Delorean, so this relationship is pretty good ;) besides, i don't want that wallet THAT much.

ccurzio
06-12-2012, 01:08 PM
She "let me" buy the Delorean, so this relationship is pretty good

These are conflicting statements.

I'm a responsible adult, and I'll be damned before anyone tells me what I can and can't buy with my own money.

Yeah I agree WTF kinda relationship is that?! You a MAN right?

Being a man is irrelevant. I wouldn't expect a man to tell his wife or girlfriend what she can and can't buy with her money either.

Morpheus
06-12-2012, 01:24 PM
These are conflicting statements.

I'm a responsible adult, and I'll be damned before anyone tells me what I can and can't buy with my own money.

Being a man is irrelevant. I wouldn't expect a man to tell his wife or girlfriend what she can and can't buy with her money either.

You've obviously never been married.

ccurzio
06-12-2012, 02:21 PM
You've obviously never been married.

True but also irrelevant. I've already said that if this how a relationship works, there's some control issues in that relationship. Doesn't matter if it's in the context of a marriage. Should I ever get married I don't expect my views to change.

Where "x" = total individual income and "y" = shared household expenses, x - y = n and I get to spend or save n (or any portion of n) however the hell I see fit.

Morpheus
06-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Lol.

skynet
06-12-2012, 04:01 PM
There is no "my money" or "her money". It is "our money".

thirdmanj
06-12-2012, 05:41 PM
There is no "my money" or "her money". It is "our money".

First mistake.