PDA

View Full Version : Help on scuff marks on seat!

sifu22
06-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Hello everyone. I haven't been here in a while. Does anyone know what shade of grey the seats are so I can touch them up with dye or if anyone has a better idea please chime in and let me know.... 1982 grey interior.... thank u in advance... :-)

sifu22
06-27-2011, 08:55 AM
Hello everyone. I haven't been here in a while. Does anyone know what shade of grey the seats are so I can touch them up with dye or if anyone has a better idea please chime in and let me know.... 1982 grey interior.... thank u in advance... :-)

figured it out thanks to all the people on this board...LOL:frown:

stevedmc
06-27-2011, 09:13 AM
figured it out thanks to all the people on this board...LOL:frown:

Okay. What did you use?

sifu22
06-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Okay. What did you use?

I was being sarcastic..lol. knowbody helped at all. So I got my local guy who fixes interior to help me out. So much for a delorean community..... lol

sean
06-28-2011, 09:47 AM
So much for a delorean community..... lol
Wow... well the door is right over there-->

stevedmc
06-28-2011, 10:29 PM
So much for a delorean community..... lol

Yeah, really. I have a scuff mark on one of my seats and it would be nice to know what to use to fix it. So much for the Delorean community.

Ryan King
06-29-2011, 02:08 AM
Wow... well the door is right over there-->

Can anyone help me find the door? No? So much for a DeLorean Community

sifu22
06-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Can anyone help me find the door? No? So much for a DeLorean Community

now you guys got the idea....lol maybe next time someone needs help people will at least say something and not leave a person in the dark... I have been a member of the old forum for years and helped alot of people and got alot of help from people.
" ryan, steve, sean." sorry if you guys took my sarcasim to heart.

stevedmc
06-29-2011, 10:39 AM
now you guys got the idea....lol maybe next time someone needs help people will at least say something and not leave a person in the dark... I have been a member of the old forum for years and helped alot of people and got alot of help from people.
" ryan, steve, sean." sorry if you guys took my sarcasim to heart.

So what was the fix?

sifu22
06-29-2011, 10:48 AM
So what was the fix?

I got my local interior guy to fill in the cracks and spray with a new aresol touch up seat paint. it works great with no signs of failure. not sure what the name of the product was but the match was perfect. I'll find out what it was and then post it :)