PDA

View Full Version : The TV Show Castle

symblieye
06-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Did anyone ever see this episode of the show Castle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fs8ZGIhwCo&feature=relmfu

The car is seen right at the beginning of the clip and is not mentioned or seen again in the rest of the episode.
The victims car is a Delorean... The characters insinuate that the car is supposed to be a time machine replica... but thats no replica its a space station! Seriously though, this has been bugging me since I saw it. Did the script call for a time machine replica and they just couldnt get one? I mean, if not, why not just use a regular delorean? Hell, anyone on here know whose Delorean was used? Maybe the owner can solve this riddle

...:frantic:

Kukem
06-16-2012, 08:05 AM
I saw that episode a while back. I am assuming that they couldn't use an replica Time Machine due to copyright issues from Universal. Copyright is a fickle thing because the show would be making money. It probably would hve cost them a lot more money for a weekly show than they cared to spend. By using a "knock off" they got their point across and it didn't detract too much from the enjoyment of the episode. It was fun to see a DeLorean in a show with Nathan Fillion.