PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Rental Request - Orlando Area 10/18/12

Morpheus
06-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi,

I'm getting married at Walt Disney World Florida on 18th October 2012 and would love to have my husband-to-be collected from our villa and taken to the wedding in a delorean. Our wedding is at 2.30pm at the Wedding Pavillion and would like to take some photos after the ceremony. It wouldn't be more than a couple of hours from collecting him to taking the final pictures after the ceremony - i'd say probably 2 or 3 tops!

If someone can get back to me if this is a possibility and let me know pricing etc i would be extremely grateful!

Thanks!

Heather.

If anyone would like to help Heather out, please contact her @ heatherkhardy(at)live.co.uk

Morpheus
06-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Just in case anyone has tried to contact Heather already, please note that I made a small typo and have now corrected it. You may want to email her again. :tongue:

Nicholas R
06-25-2012, 08:04 PM
I'd do it but I'm heading back to Cincinnati for school in mid August. BTW, if there are any DCF events before then let me know! I'm down here with my car till about August 12th

Morpheus
06-26-2012, 09:14 PM
It's cool that you're still here! I'm not sure if we'll have anything "official" going on since it's 100℉ out, but that doesn't mean we can't get together and hang.