PDA

View Full Version : Lockzilla

DMC3165
06-17-2011, 09:27 PM
I have debated over this for a while. My power door locks have driven me insane even going as far back as 1999. Anyway they have been disconnected since i got the car back last year. I tinker with it every so often but i can't really figure out where or what the problem is and quite honestly it's not that important to me. So i think i will wave the white flag and give up on the door locks. But my Lockzilla still works and is in good shape. So IF I decide to sell it what's it worth?

sifu22
06-28-2011, 09:55 AM
I have debated over this for a while. My power door locks have driven me insane even going as far back as 1999. Anyway they have been disconnected since i got the car back last year. I tinker with it every so often but i can't really figure out where or what the problem is and quite honestly it's not that important to me. So i think i will wave the white flag and give up on the door locks. But my Lockzilla still works and is in good shape. So IF I decide to sell it what's it worth?

Don't know but give me a price... :-)

jmrydholm
06-28-2011, 11:56 AM
My car came with the Lockzilla, probably put on in the late 90's. I bought mine in '04, but other than the label coming off the little black box, it's worked alright for me...I also had to replace the solenoids way back when.