PDA

View Full Version : BTTF Free Screening Ft Lauderdale July 4th (Deloreans Wanted!)

whocruiser
06-27-2012, 12:11 PM
From my budy Kevin Bosch at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival's Cinema Paradiso. I'm working the holiday and can't go, but hopefully some other SoFla Delorean owners can?

BACK TO THE FUTURE 4th of July Celebration!

Free BACK TO THE FUTURE Day-Long, 4th of July Celebration!

Help us kick off our new weekly series, SECRET CINEMA, with a free day-long celebration and screening of BACK TO THE FUTURE!

Festivities from 2pm-8pm
Feature presentation of BTTF at 4pm, FREE!!!

After the beach, and before the fireworks, join us on 4th of July, 2pm-8pm, to celebrate our nations birthday with a FREE historic romp through time!

Festivities start at 2pm in our Courtyard, with drink specials, hot dogs & hamburgers, food trucks, Deloreans, costumes and a screening of a special, first-of-its-kind chronological version of a certain trilogy projected on our outdoor screen!

At 4pm, the feature presentation of the original BACK TO THE FUTURE (with a few surprises) in high-definition on the big-screen inside Cinema Paradiso, located at 503 S.E. 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL - (954) 525-3456

11475 http://fliff.com/

whocruiser
07-03-2012, 02:36 PM
once again I am unable to get off from work or else I would be there. kevin and everyone at the film festival are great supporters of back to the future and the delorean community. I hope that another owner in our local south florida community will be able to drop by with their car to display for the crowd.