PDA

View Full Version : BTTF Free Screening July 4th Ft Lauderdale FL (Deloreans Wanted!)

whocruiser
06-27-2012, 12:14 PM
From my budy Kevin Bosch at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival's Cinema Paradiso. I'm working the holiday and can't go, but hopefully some other SoFla Delorean owners can?

BACK TO THE FUTURE 4th of July Celebration!

Free BACK TO THE FUTURE Day-Long, 4th of July Celebration!

Help us kick off our new weekly series, SECRET CINEMA, with a free day-long celebration and screening of BACK TO THE FUTURE!

Festivities from 2pm-8pm
Feature presentation of BTTF at 4pm, FREE!!!

After the beach, and before the fireworks, join us on 4th of July, 2pm-8pm, to celebrate our nations birthday with a FREE historic romp through time!

Festivities start at 2pm in our Courtyard, with drink specials, hot dogs & hamburgers, food trucks, Deloreans, costumes and a screening of a special, first-of-its-kind chronological version of a certain trilogy projected on our outdoor screen!

At 4pm, the feature presentation of the original BACK TO THE FUTURE (with a few surprises) in high-definition on the big-screen inside Cinema Paradiso, located at 503 S.E. 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL - (954) 525-3456

11475 http://fliff.com/

KevinBosch
06-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Hi guys,

The event is all day (2pm-8pm), but we would only really need a Delorean present for part of the day, mainly from 2pm-4pm (or even 3pm-4pm), or even 6pm-8pm (or 6pm-7pm). This would greatly help me out, since I've always managed to have a Delorean present at all of my South Florida BTTF events (Thanks a mainly to Dan!), I dont want to disappoint the audience.

This event could also just be a fun thing to do in the middle of the day on the 4th of July. It's all free and everybody is invited. Here is an updated rundown....

After the beach and before the fireworks, celebrate the 4th of July at Cinema Paradiso with a FREE cinematic history lesson!

2pm-8pm: Outdoor Activities and Chronological BTTF Trilogy Marathon
4pm: Indoor screening of BACK TO THE FUTURE

Starting at 2PM in the CP Courtyard, with beer specials ($3 Miller High-Life), food trucks, costume contest, raffle prizes, Deloreans, and other activities, plus a special, never-before-seen version of the BACK TO THE FUTURE TRILOGY in chronological order (1885, 1955, 1985, 2015)!

At 4PM inside the CP theater, the feature presentation of the original BACK TO THE FUTURE (with a few added surprised) in high definition on the big screen!

After the movie, the rest of the chronological cut, plus more food trucks and cocktail specials ($4 Paradoxes), and some dancing to the hits of the 50s and 80s!

ALL FREE, ALL DAY, ALL INVITED!!!