PDA

View Full Version : DMC needed for web series

JeffB
06-27-2012, 11:28 PM
Hey! My name is Jeff Bellantine and I'm an independent filmmaker in the Philadelphia area. We are shooting a web series called Dearly Departed and are looking for a DeLorean to appear in at least 2 scenes of the show.

We will be shooting in late August/early Sept, and I was wondering if any of you might be interested in having their car in a episode. No actors would need to drive the car, but the owner would just need to just pull into a parking lot.

I've produced several independent films that have screened at over 15 film festivals, we're not a fly by night organization. You can visit our website at www.swordfishfilms.com .
The first season of the series is being funded entirely by me, so our budget is extremely tight. We wouldn't be able to "rent" the car for the day, but I would be glad to cover gas expenses and you'd be more than welcome to stay as long as you'd like on set. This series will make a festival run, and like everyone involved credit in the show as well as an IMDb listing would also be included.

I'm not sure how many owners are in the area, so I'm hoping we can get someone relatively close. The shooting location would be in Spring City, PA which is about 20 mins NW of King of Prussia.
You can contact me through this site or I believe my email should be on my profile, if not I will add it as soon as I post this.
Thanks very much!!
Jeff

JeffB
07-10-2012, 07:01 AM
We are all good on vehicles. Thanks to all that replied and moderators that helped! I'll post a clip of the scenes with the car and a link to the series.