PDA

View Full Version : WTB- What The Bot is going on?

Dangermouse
06-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Why are we suddenly getting this influx of bots?

Are they becoming self aware? Do bots drive DeLoreans in the future?

Spittybug
06-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Why are we suddenly getting this influx of bots?

Are they becoming self aware? Do bots drive DeLoreans in the future?

Don't worry about it, Dave.........I have everything under control.

Jonathan
06-29-2012, 01:35 AM
I am pretty sure it is because these bots are really just extensions of Centauri, and we haven't realized it until now, but our DeLorean's are actually test machines to figure out which one of us is going to pilot the next Starfighter and defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.

That sounds about right, doesn't it?

thirdmanj
06-29-2012, 06:48 AM
I am pretty sure it is because these bots are really just extensions of Centauri, and we haven't realized it until now, but our DeLorean's are actually test machines to figure out which one of us is going to pilot the next Starfighter and defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.

That sounds about right, doesn't it?

I was NOT recruited by the Star League!! FTS!!! :lol:

ccurzio
06-29-2012, 11:54 AM
They're not all bots. Some are people who suck at grammar, others are just idiots.

The rest are bots. They're handled as soon as it's evident.

Dangermouse
05-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Looks like we are being invaded again by bots. The warm weather must bring them out.

Mike C.
05-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Im watching it right now.

There's someone in China opening up multiple accounts and just letting them sit there, then logs in and posts crap. We are going to manual account verification, so before anyone can post, they will have to be verified by one of us.

I'm sorry you guys are seeing so much of this. Up to 2 weeks ago, it wasn't that bad. We even changed all the answers and questions a few nights ago and it had no effect.

Give us just a lil more time, it will be back to normal once China figures out we do not want their kitchen cabinets at affordable prices.

Im deleting all of their accounts as we speak. In the past 2 days, they've opened up about 30 accounts with zero activity.

Dangermouse
05-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Look, we have twinsies registering

Josh
05-23-2013, 10:17 PM
I'm not a bot! I swear! haha.

Dangermouse
05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
420 members on-line today !!!

http://dmctalk.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=19313&d=1369853583

I have highlighted the bots.

I think our mods must be spending all of their time deleting our new friends. We appreciate what you all do.

Reminds me of the trailers for World War Z that have been running recently, being over-run by baddies