PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Party!

David_NYS
07-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by thirdmanj
Yo DCVA! I just had a great idea, we should make "DeLoreans and Donuts" a regular thing! Think "Cars and Coffee" but Delorean specific! Maybe we could start it up and could go across the country like C&C? Whatya think?

I'm all the way in Augusta, GA but if any of 3944's sisters nearby want to come out for breakfast on a weekend, I'd be down! In fact, I’m going to make a post in the appropriate area!
:greedo:

Anyone down for a breakfast club meeting sometime this month around Atlanta, Augusta, or Coulmbia? :grouphugg:

**Breakfast will be my treat for anyone willing to help me fix my door locks!** :wrenchin:

ccurzio
07-02-2012, 08:58 PM
I'd love to but unless by some miracle it happens in Atlanta sometime this week, I won't be able to make this one. Plenty of other SEDOC folks around though. :)

I love breakfast, too.

David_NYS
07-03-2012, 02:08 AM
I'd love to but unless by some miracle it happens in Atlanta sometime this week, I won't be able to make this one. Plenty of other SEDOC folks around though. :)

I love breakfast, too.

I love going out in Atlanta on my days off, however I always bring my DD. I've been wanting to bring my Delorean out, but the doors have a really difficult time unlocking after locking them. TBH, I'm afraid to take the panels off by myself. I'd feel like a monkey with a gun, lol.

Anyway, I'm going to have to sort the doors and the AC out soon (not as cold as she sould be). In August I will be taking her on a roadtrip up to Crystal Lake! :rollin: A few stops on the way, likely: Atlanta, Pensacola, Gulfport, New Orleans, Saint Louis, Downtown Chicago, and then off Crystal Lake for some work. Always love talking with Dave and Julee!

But yeah, a breakfast party in Atlanta could be arranged! I work Saturday and Sunday nights though, so Friday and Saturday mornings work best for me. :cheers:

sphiend
07-03-2012, 10:03 PM
I might be up for it on a weekend and within or near the city. Reserve 30+ minute drives for tech sessions.

I love going out in Atlanta on my days off, however I always bring my DD. I've been wanting to bring my Delorean out, but the doors have a really difficult time unlocking after locking them. TBH, I'm afraid to take the panels off by myself. I'd feel like a monkey with a gun, lol.

Anyway, I'm going to have to sort the doors and the AC out soon (not as cold as she sould be). In August I will be taking her on a roadtrip up to Crystal Lake! :rollin: A few stops on the way, likely: Atlanta, Pensacola, Gulfport, New Orleans, Saint Louis, Downtown Chicago, and then off Crystal Lake for some work. Always love talking with Dave and Julee!

But yeah, a breakfast party in Atlanta could be arranged! I work Saturday and Sunday nights though, so Friday and Saturday mornings work best for me. :cheers: