PDA

View Full Version : Engagement Photos

dear_abbie
07-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi everyone!
I am an Atlantan native and I'm getting married in about a year. My fiance and I are planning on sending out our Save the Dates in good old Back to the Future Style, and we were hoping not to photoshop the entire thing. We're trying to find a Delorean owner in the Atlanta area who would be wiling to give us an hour or so of their time so we could just take a couple of photos with it. We'd be willing to come to you, or if thats a bit too creepy for you, we would be willing to meet you anywhere in the Atlanta area. Please email me at [email protected] if you're a Delorean owner who's willing to help. Thanks so much!

baldwinsusa
07-04-2012, 02:48 PM
I know there are some owners in the area... Congrats on the engagement and much luck on your DeLorean photos.

dear_abbie
10-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Hey all. Its been a while since I posted about this, but I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who responded to this post. I had no idea just how many Delorean owners in Atlanta would be willing to work with us- you are all awesome. A big big thank you goes to Doug and to our photographer Eric Cash. If you like his photo check out http://shift4photography.photoshelter.com/ for more of his other work.

And finally, here is our finished product:

Iznodmad
10-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Awesome finished product!

Dangermouse
10-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Another satisfied customer :)

DragonLander
10-11-2012, 07:57 AM
congratulations to the two of you ^.^

sphiend
10-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey all. Its been a while since I posted about this, but I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who responded to this post. I had no idea just how many Delorean owners in Atlanta would be willing to work with us- you are all awesome. A big big thank you goes to Doug and to our photographer Eric Cash. If you like his photo check out http://shift4photography.photoshelter.com/ for more of his other work.

And finally, here is our finished product:

Abbie,

Those turned out great. Congrats again to you two. Just glad the security guard let us stay long enough to finish the shoot. Thought it might turn into another mall parking lot chase scene.

Take care,
-Doug