PDA

View Full Version : Back from the Dead

DragonLander
07-24-2012, 06:10 PM
HELLO!!!!
Hi i hope some of you remember me, I'm Lander (long brown hair, showed up to one event with my girlfriend a few years ago, test drove a Delorean and was grinning like a mad man for the rest of the night?)
anyways sorry for everything, short story, i have been dealing with work and overcoming social issues that have kept me away for so long, BUT IM BACK BABY and i am wanting to do stuff with all of the wonderful people i met so many years ago.
i am now a part time student at Life (very long and emotional story) so my job has taken a back seat to my life which means I CAN ACTUALLY COME OUT...given 3 weeks notice for job but i can prettymuch make my schedule.
Update my girlfriend, Dora at the time yall met her, is now my Fiancee and we are being marred at Anachrocon this February
and speaking of that I am now in-charge of the Classic Car Show (this will be our first year) so i should plug we would love a D in our show
ANYWAYS
i have ALOT to catch up on to see what i have been missing.
Sean and Buddy been missing yall, sorry i have been huddled in my cave for so long hope to come out for more events as my life has severely turned around now.
~Lander

Ron
07-24-2012, 08:35 PM
:smile: Congratulations Lander & Dora!