PDA

View Full Version : General Where Can I Find This Replacement Part?

kings1527
08-11-2012, 12:42 PM
It's the return spring from the throttle body that closes the plates. This one was damaged and bent a little bit. It would still probably work but if I can get a replacement, I'll just do that. I looked in the parts manual and can't find it.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Alex

DMCMW Dave
08-11-2012, 01:45 PM
It's the return spring from the throttle body that closes the plates. This one was damaged and bent a little bit. It would still probably work but if I can get a replacement, I'll just do that. I looked in the parts manual and can't find it.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Alex

Appears to be considered part of the 102856 throttle assembly. Since you are in CA you could check with DMC CA and see if they have a take-off (used) one.

kings1527
08-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Appears to be considered part of the 102856 throttle assembly. Since you are in CA you could check with DMC CA and see if they have a take-off (used) one.

Thanks Dave. You're right; it's considered part of the throttle body. I called DMC CA and they said they had about 30 used good ones. That'll work just fine. Soooooooo frustrated with how I found myself damaging it in the first place. Long story. But it's nothing that can't be bought again!

Alex