PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean needed for a fair parade this month

bulldogcomputer
08-14-2012, 10:17 AM
I own a computer service company and I am looking for someone with a DeLorean to drive it in our local fair parade to represent my business. You can drive the car and I will pay for gas/ and or your time. The date is August the 25th. Anyone interested?

bulldogcomputer
08-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Forgot to mention Located in Chelsea MI

thirdmanj
08-14-2012, 10:38 AM
If you're looking for a BTTF car contact user "Dracula" he's in your general area. If he pretends he doesn't know what you're talking about, just keep asking him. He's got an odd sense of humor.

Dracula
08-14-2012, 12:32 PM
If you're looking for a BTTF car contact user "Dracula" he's in your general area. If he pretends he doesn't know what you're talking about, just keep asking him. He's got an odd sense of humor.

Har, har. I don't mind when people make jokes about me, but referring others to me is hardly a helpful idea. The individual in this thread DID contact me and all you're doing is intentionally giving bad advice.

thirdmanj
08-14-2012, 12:37 PM
:hysterical: ......sorry.

mluder
08-14-2012, 01:18 PM

:giggle:

Michael
08-14-2012, 01:33 PM
:hysterical:

Dangermouse
08-14-2012, 01:40 PM
stevedmc would have been proud of that troll

Ron
08-14-2012, 02:44 PM
:hysterical: ......sorry.:hysterical:

stevedmc would have been proud of that troll:hihi2:

This is going to make him even prouder...

:lockdance:

thirdmanj
08-14-2012, 03:22 PM
:hysterical:

:hihi2:

This is going to make him even prouder...

:lockdance:

No no, don't lock it. The mans looking for a Delorean!

Dracula
08-14-2012, 03:24 PM
It's all well and good now; I can take a joke. I'll admit I was a little confused, at first, about why a guy in Michigan was contacting me about using my car out of the blue, but now I have a frame of reference.

tjd
08-14-2012, 03:29 PM

and you gave him a lot of help when he is looking for a car in SE Michigan by directing him to an owner in Wisconsin who you and the clown squad enjoy trolling.

I have made contact with the OP as I am local to him and will offer to help him with the parade with my DeLorean or get him in touch with another local owner if that's more convenient.

Thanks very much.

Ron
08-14-2012, 03:54 PM
:rofl:

I had offered to split all replies. I was thinking, "How To Troll", but he wanted it to let it ride....

Dracula
08-14-2012, 03:55 PM
It probably generates more attention this way.

thirdmanj
08-14-2012, 04:10 PM
It probably generates more attention this way.

Thats what I was thinking. Funny how that works yeah?

thirdmanj
08-14-2012, 04:13 PM
and you gave him a lot of help when he is looking for a car in SE Michigan by directing him to an owner in Wisconsin who you and the clown squad enjoy trolling.

I have made contact with the OP as I am local to him and will offer to help him with the parade with my DeLorean or get him in touch with another local owner if that's more convenient.

Thanks very much.

"clown squad" huh? Who are the other honorary members?

And it wasn't a "troll". It was a joke. Chad got it.

Dracula
08-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Thats what I was thinking. Funny how that works, yeah?

I fixed the grammar. I can be a Nazi about other things, too. ;)

Though, if some good comes of it, then everyone wins.

DeLorean03
08-14-2012, 04:35 PM
That was a great laugh - this forum has definitely needed a good light-hearted moment like that :wiggle: