PDA

View Full Version : For Sale coming soon! 1981 Delorean pretty much complete.

trendsetterauto
08-18-2012, 12:35 PM
I read here that a few people looking for a Delorean in canada or near west coast U.S. I have one here in Kelowna B.C. Canada that has been waiting for the right combination of time and money. It looks like it may be time to let it go :-( I will be going through it in the next couple weeks to determine whats there and whats missing as it was partially taken apart when I got it. The previous owner says it is all here but i just haven't layed it all out yet. Assuming it is complete and it apperantly runs except for an electrical issue that led to the partial dismantling of it. I can tell you the right front marker light is broken, the left fender and door are pretty badly dented, and it will need a new windshield,but other than that is in pretty sound shape. Any way Im sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot but I trust that you long term members can help me out an put this post in the reach of anyone who has been looking for a project. Like I say I have a few things to do yet before I can give you an accurate account of what's here but feel free to email me if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks
Jeff Thiessen
[email protected]

Dangermouse
08-18-2012, 02:03 PM
When you're ready, as you have probably worked out, plenty of pictures would be great, especially over the underside and frame.