PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2003 gm 4.3 v6

timothymoore
08-30-2012, 11:23 AM
i have a 2003 GM 4.3 V6 for sale. is used with 134,xxx miles. would make a great replacement if you had an S10 or any GM that used this engine or a great rebuild project for a DeLorean swap (if thats what you want) or it would make a bad ass buggy motor after rebuild. here is the link to my ebay ad for it. im getting ready to leave for school so i cant post much info on it till later.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170903324114?item=170903324114&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

LEVY
08-30-2012, 01:19 PM
I know I should not post this but hope you read it before it gets deleted.

You may have a good engine but it shows a lot of loose dirt on it, it would be hard for you to sell it, specially with all that dirt inside the carb. and lifters.
I will also help to remove that dead dog before you take the next pictures.

I would recommend to clean all that loose dirt off and then take better pictures, oil and dirt accumulated during engine life is OK.

LEVY

i have a 2003 GM 4.3 V6 for sale. is used with 134,xxx miles. would make a great replacement if you had an S10 or any GM that used this engine or a great rebuild project for a DeLorean swap (if thats what you want) or it would make a bad ass buggy motor after rebuild. here is the link to my ebay ad for it. im getting ready to leave for school so i cant post much info on it till later.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170903324114?item=170903324114&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Ron
08-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Levy, why didn't you just PM him?

timothymoore
08-30-2012, 01:40 PM
I know I should not post this but hope you read it before it gets deleted.

You may have a good engine but it shows a lot of loose dirt on it, it would be hard for you to sell it, specially with all that dirt inside the carb. and lifters.
I will also help to remove that dead dog before you take the next pictures.

I would recommend to clean all that loose dirt off and then take better pictures, oil and dirt accumulated during engine life is OK.

LEVY

the dog isnt dead lol, but i get what you are saying, and is also why i mentioned it would be a good candidate for a rebuild. those pics were just took after the engine being pulled, no time for a clean up of the motor.

LEVY
08-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Never though of that.

I was expecting you to post something like this:

If you are missing a post-............

Delete my post!

Levy, why didn't you just PM him?

LEVY
08-30-2012, 02:50 PM
I know! :)

To tell you the truth, I rather buy a motor that shows some dirt and oil than a used motor that was power washed and looks new.

It is just the loose dirt that you need to get rid of.

LEVY

the dog isnt dead lol, but i get what you are saying, and is also why i mentioned it would be a good candidate for a rebuild. those pics were just took after the engine being pulled, no time for a clean up of the motor.

timothymoore
09-01-2012, 04:30 PM
engine is no longer for sale. we needed the oil pan off of it to transfer to the new engine and when my friend took the oil pan off , he discovered a boatload of metal and plastic shrapnel in it. once we complete the swap, the engine is going to the junk yard.