PDA

View Full Version : Wanted WTS – HotWheels Boulevard

Dangermouse
09-06-2012, 05:00 PM
I never got my hands on a Boulevard car, but I have a large collection of the other 5 that I would be interested in swapping for. Don’t know what the exchange rate would be though –

1 Blvd for 1 Gold & 1 Black,
1 Blvd for 1 Gold, 1 Black and 1 original

It would depend on what you are missing from your collection perhaps.

If you have one or two Boulevards that you would be willing to swap, PM me your exchange rate. I would prefer to swap these locally, as I really don’t want to pay $5 shipping for a $1 car, but we will see.

Michael
09-06-2012, 05:10 PM
I was only able to score 1 in my repeated visits to the big stores. Ended up finding it at a small hobby shop. Wasn't even looking and it just caught me eye.

sphiend
09-09-2012, 07:48 PM
I never got my hands on a Boulevard car, but I have a large collection of the other 5 that I would be interested in swapping for. Don’t know what the exchange rate would be though –

1 Blvd for 1 Gold & 1 Black,
1 Blvd for 1 Gold, 1 Black and 1 original

It would depend on what you are missing from your collection perhaps.

If you have one or two Boulevards that you would be willing to swap, PM me your exchange rate. I would prefer to swap these locally, as I really don’t want to pay $5 shipping for a $1 car, but we will see.

I too only got one. And it was a birthday present that I think was an amazon purchase at something like $12. On top of that, the packaging was crushed. :(.

But since it was a present, I couldn't really do much about it.

ssaleen
09-11-2012, 11:14 AM
In the package or out? I've gotten like 4 of them but I gave one to my brother, and one to someone else,
And one my son plays with and the other is out of the package in a display case.
I will see if I can find another so it would be in the package if u want one in the package?

Dangermouse
09-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Ideally one of each.

I have a set of opened ones on my desk and my son has a set of un-opened ones on his corkboard.

ssaleen
09-11-2012, 10:29 PM
I went to Idaho today for my work and went to Fred Meyers to get some stuff and look for a Delorean just for the hell of it and guess what! I found another one. So I now have a unopened one. I'll trade for the lack and gold one but are those hotwheels brand? If they are what other dicast do you have? Because the hotwheels deloreans look like shit and don't compare to the boulevard d? If you have nothing else cool I'll take those two and let my little guy play with them.
Thanks
Steve

Dangermouse
09-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Sorry, the black and gold ones are HW cars. I'm not a diecast collector.

Thanks. PM me an address and I will ship them out.

Dangermouse
10-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah. Got one :nana2:

Thanks to Steve for sending me my first Boulevard car! I had forgotten that it is a black interior, like mine, so I love it even more. Steve even sent it Priority which was completely un-necessary. Thanks buddy.