PDA

View Full Version : MN DeLoreans Gathering at Deer Lake Orchard

nkemp
09-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Sunday, Sept 23rd 2012, 1:00'ish to 4:00'ish, the MN DeLoreans (including cars from WI & ND) will be meeting for the 13th annual gathering at Deer Lake Orchard near Buffalo MN. It is a social event and car owners & enthusiasts alike are welcome to attend. Afterwards we will be eating together at one of the local spots, Norm's Wayside... not pretty but great pizza

This is the longest running DeLorean even in the MN area. Local enthusiasts look forward to our meeting at the orchard and we have a regular following that show up each year to check out the cars. This is one of the finest orchards in the area, is very scenic and has a great apple crop for 2012 (which many orchards cannot ay this year).

For directions, visit www.deerlakeorchard.com or map the following address: 1903 10th Street Southwest Buffalo, MN 55313

Nick Kemp

SS Spoiler
09-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Nick can you post pictures for me, so I can see who came. Miss you guys after moving to Montana. Paul Cerny

nkemp
09-13-2012, 08:06 AM
Paul,

I think we can do that. BTW ... you are more than welcome to attend ... even though it is a bit of a drive for you :-)

Nick