PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Park show? Anyone else planning to go this year?

jawn101
09-14-2012, 10:55 AM
I know we have a bunch of members up in the EDH area, and we had such a blast last year... are we going to dominate this year's show as well? I for one am looking forward to watching Stephen sweep all the awards again. ;)

And this year, my doors stay up on their own. I won't need anyone to make me feel better with the "it's OK, sometimes people WANT to see one with the doors shut" line :)

DavidProehl
09-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Would love to, I've heard this is the best show of the year, but I'll be back in MN for work the day of the show.

For those unfamiliar, here is a link to the show's website with all the details: http://shownshineflyin.com/

jawn101
09-14-2012, 12:47 PM
It is a great show at a great location, no doubt. Sorry you won't be able to make it David!

dmc6960
09-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Would love to, I've heard this is the best show of the year, but I'll be back in MN for work the day of the show.

How long are you going to be up here?

DavidProehl
11-30-2012, 04:11 PM
How long are you going to be up here?

Jeez, so sorry Jim. Somehow I missed this post completely. Just found it while browsing the NorCal section of the site here. I'm going to be back in MN over Christmas Dec 18-Jan 3rd. Much of that is family time, but if you want to meet up one night Dec 19-21 or Jan 2 I'd be open!