PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Car (Not a Delorean)

David T
09-24-2012, 12:14 PM
I was at a car show this past weekend and saw this car. It has it's own website. For those interested in ScyFi this will be interesting.

http://www.willieyee.info/ZHintro.html

David Teitelbaum

stevedmc
09-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Steve Rice doesn't understand what makes this car so special. Its just a Prius with nerd written all over it.

Dangermouse
09-24-2012, 12:20 PM
The Enterprius :dork:

thirdmanj
09-24-2012, 02:00 PM
The Enterprius :dork:

LoLs. ^^^

Steve, you've really gotta get off the whole "nerd" kick. You're a bachelor (who couldn't even sack up and rent a girl), drive a DeLorean, work in computers, have a certain religious fanaticism concerning carburetors, take baths in spaghetti, and insist on wearing a tacky green suit at events. How does all that not scream nerd? I really don't think you've any special excuses from the label "nerd". You're knee deep in it pal.

stevedmc
09-24-2012, 02:26 PM
LoLs. ^^^

Steve, you've really gotta get off the whole "nerd" kick. You're a bachelor (who couldn't even sack up and rent a girl), drive a DeLorean, work in computers, have a certain religious fanaticism concerning carburetors, take baths in spaghetti, and insist on wearing a tacky green suit at events. How does all that not scream nerd? I really don't think you've any special excuses from the label "nerd". You're knee deep in it pal.

Steve Rice never said he wasn't a nerd.

thirdmanj
09-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Steve Rice never said he wasn't a nerd.

The way Steve Rice says it, implies Steve Rice is immune from the label. Steve Rice most certainly is in the highest order of nerd-dom.

stevedmc
09-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Steve Rice most certainly is in the highest order of nerd-dom.

Steve Rice says, "Amen".

Ron
09-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Steve Rice never said Steve Rice wasn't a nerd.

Fixed that for Steve Rice.

DMCVegas
09-24-2012, 04:25 PM
It doesn't look very Star Trek to me. It just looks like generic Parking Enforcement livery.

stevedmc
09-24-2012, 04:37 PM
It doesn't look very Star Trek to me. It just looks like generic Parking Enforcement livery.

Steve Rice feels the same way. When Steve Rice asked what makes this car so special the thread turned into a let's attack Steve Rice thread.

Shep
09-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Steve Rice doesn't understand what makes this car so special. Its just a Prius with nerd written all over it.Just like the Starship Enterprise, this sucker's electrical and chock-full of futuristic technology far ahead of its time. Isn't that obvious? :hmm:

...what? I don't watch THAT much Star Trek...

DMCVegas
09-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Steve Rice feels the same way. When Steve Rice asked what makes this car so special the thread turned into a let's attack Steve Rice thread.

Because you want the attention perhaps?

I don't know the motivation why, and speculation I feel would probably just start a useless strawman tangent of some sort. But it just feels like you're trying to irritate people so that you can prove that everyone is against you, so you can argue against being banned. Don't know if it's for yourself or someone else, but again, speculation. Like a little kid who holds a finger in front of someone elses face and taunts, "I'm not touching you!" so that you can claim it's unfair you got punished because you weren't physically touching the other person. But you know that you're still irritating the shit out of them. Especially with the posting in 3rd person bit here.

So far though it's absolutely working for you.

thirdmanj
09-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Because you want the attention perhaps?

I don't know the motivation why, and speculation I feel would probably just start a useless strawman tangent of some sort. But it just feels like you're trying to irritate people so that you can prove that everyone is against you, so you can argue against being banned. Don't know if it's for yourself or someone else, but again, speculation. Like a little kid who holds a finger in front of someone elses face and taunts, "I'm not touching you!" so that you can claim it's unfair you got punished because you weren't physically touching the other person. But you know that you're still irritating the shit out of them. Especially with the posting in 3rd person bit here.

So far though it's absolutely working for you.

DMCVegas just earned a little respect from me for this. It was well formulated and spelled out. Thanks man.

Steve, I doubt I'll ever meet you in person, you're ok, and I like you in that "Internet troll" kind of way.. But Vegas seems dead on with this observation.

stevedmc
09-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Steve Rice sucks.

tyb323
09-25-2012, 04:31 PM
Tyler Butler thinks Steve Rice is funny, but Tyler Butler thinks some people need to get thicker skin when it comes to Steve Rice and Steve Rice's obvious shennanigans.

thirdmanj
09-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Tyler Butler thinks Steve Rice is funny, but Tyler Butler thinks some people need to get thicker skin when it comes to Steve Rice and Steve Rice's obvious shennanigans.

James Tait agrees, in fact he understands because he got banned for the "V" word...

Mike C.
09-25-2012, 04:39 PM

Tyler Butler should see the growing list of emails from people getting tired of Steve Rice's antics, because people are tired and annoyed of obvious shenanigans ...

DMCVegas
09-25-2012, 06:04 PM
DMCVegas just earned a little respect from me for this. It was well formulated and spelled out. Thanks man.

Steve, I doubt I'll ever meet you in person, you're ok, and I like you in that "Internet troll" kind of way.. But Vegas seems dead on with this observation.

I have my moments, and no, I'm not always an asshole.

James Tait agrees, in fact he understands because he got banned for the "V" word...

http://content7.flixster.com/question/66/87/35/6687357_std.jpg

Ron
09-25-2012, 06:35 PM
James Tait agrees, in fact he understands because he got banned for the "V" word...No. thirdmanj got banned because James Tait asked if another member's wife had "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!" tattooed above her (abbreviated) "V" word...right after Ron quit laughing Ron's ass off.

thirdmanj said thirdmanj was over it, but evidently not.

Spittybug
09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Here's a concept.... if it isn't specifically about a Delorean, don't post. If you want to be a dickhead, go elsewhere. I don't give a rat's ass if you post in the first, second or third person. This is a Delorean community and it would be OK by me if the resident village idiots would expatriate.

thirdmanj
09-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Here's a concept.... if it isn't specifically about a Delorean, don't post. If you want to be a dickhead, go elsewhere. I don't give a rat's ass if you post in the first, second or third person. This is a Delorean community and it would be OK by me if the resident village idiots would expatriate.

Why on earth would we (I'm assuming you included me in that) do such a thing when you clearly seem to respond so well to it? Hmmm, food for thought. It must irk the hell out of you, but try and restrain yourself if its really so bothersome. So long as you keep popping up with comments and trying to place yourself above it all, these "village idiots" will never expatriate, nice word though. LoL

And Ron, I am truely, but it was a great segway for my little joke. Love you dude!