PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Limousine - Event Photos

Rich W
09-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Well, the DeLorean Limousine had its First Wedding event to attend this past weekend, and even with the unseasonably cool and rainy weather
for the last day of Summer, no one seemed to mind the abrubt change in the weather, especially the bride and groom.

The groom is a long time DeLorean owner and enthusiast, and since his DeLorean is more custom than stock, the groom and the entire wedding
party were all "on board" to have the DeLorean Limousine on display for some pre-wedding photos at the banquet hall.

Attaching a few "behind the photographers" photos that I took with my iPhone. I have been promised copies of the pro photographer photos,
sometime next month, so I will probably come back to this thread and do an update, once those photos are available.

To answer a few questions before they are asked: No, the DeLorean Limo is not yet fully completed. No, it is currently not being rented out.
No, I am not planning on renting it out in the near future. However, if Hollywood calls (with deep pockets), I can make an exception or two.

Later,
Rich W.

Tamir A.
09-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Rich, very cool. I'm sorry, but can't see that thing enough without just being totally tripped out. It's a wild creation, loving it!

T.

SIMid
09-25-2012, 08:41 PM
:) That is so cool!! Makes all those Hummer Limos look shite! :)

Nicholas R
09-26-2012, 04:54 AM
Please forgive the ignorance... but is the drivetrain in the limo now? Just curious since I dont believe I've seen an update since DCS and it wasn't in as of then. Either way, very cool!

Rich W
09-26-2012, 05:20 AM
Please forgive the ignorance... but is the drivetrain in the limo now? Just curious since I dont believe I've seen an update since DCS and it wasn't in as of then. Either way, very cool!

No significant mechanical progress since DCS 2012.
(still paying off the trip expenses on the Visa card)

Note: Trip Expenses included 3 hotel rooms for 4 days,
Disney tickets for my 4 nephews and their parents, and
the fuel expenses for both RV and truck were over $2K.
And of course, lots of food expenses for a whole week.

Rich W
01-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Sorry, no additional pro-photos from the wedding yet (but maybe soon, now that most holiday activities are over).

However, I did come across a related link last month, so I thought I would include it here:

http://www.essencepv.com/4739/great-scott-a-delorean-limousine

There were actually several weddings going on at the same time at the StoneGate Hall that day, and all of them
took the opportunity (at some point) to have their wedding parties pose with the DeLorean Limousine.

In case the above link "goes away", attaching two of the associated photos below, for future reference.

Later,
Rich W.

thirdmanj
01-08-2013, 02:23 PM
No significant mechanical progress since DCS 2012.
(still paying off the trip expenses on the Visa card)

Note: Trip Expenses included 3 hotel rooms for 4 days,
Disney tickets for my 4 nephews and their parents, and
the fuel expenses for both RV and truck were over $2K.
And of course, lots of food expenses for a whole week.

Come on man! Sleep in the DeLimousine!!

Rich W
01-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Come on man! Sleep in the DeLimousine!!

The DeLorean Limo is currently transported in an enclosed trailer or on an open flatbed trailer.

The DeLorean Limo is not intended to be used as a trailer (LOL).

Rich W
06-19-2014, 01:30 PM
As you might expect, the BTTF Musical Cast of Fairview HS were "totally freaking out" when they saw the DeLorean Limo in person.

Attaching a photo of some of the cast members during a photo op after their presentation of the BTTF Musical at DCS 2014.

ALEXAKOS
06-19-2014, 02:15 PM
I can totally see this masterpiece become the 30 anniversary of bttf means of transportation to a special event!!!! Absolute coolness!

Rich W
11-21-2014, 01:20 PM
http://websta.me/p/857589929112055376_1565072890