PDA

View Full Version : Any Pics of a "Perfect" Original Concours Quality DeLorean?

pezzonovante88
11-04-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm looking for any photos of a "mint" condition DeLorean, mainly interior shots.

Thanks.

Chris Burns
11-04-2012, 06:04 PM
These are pics of my bud's Concours Delorean VIN 2535.

Rich
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Early-VIN 5 speed, stock interior, Eibachs all around. Concours level not ascertained.

Need more interior details or resolution?

Nicholas R
11-04-2012, 10:45 PM
You need to look for photos of Tony's car from DCS. It was pretty much the most concourse we'll ever see a DeLorean.

john 05141
11-05-2012, 04:25 AM
Personally I think there is a difference between a concourse car and a Delorean that is meant to be driven. To me a perfect car may / should have updates, but I do respect those that want to keep a car as original as possible, but not me. But I do exclude spoilers, lights under the car,... those things are not me at all.
At DCS I've seen some great Deloreans, but I saw Tony's Delorean too, and I must admit... It is a prestine car, very original, and looking like it was 3 months old. I witnessed Tont demonstrate everything working. But I do believe this car is only concours and does not see too much Florida sun. The pictures are Tony's car he just demonstrated the cassette player works also.
I did see however a nearly prestine Delorean in Chicago when I visited DMCMW, got pictures of that one too.
Jan

ccurzio
11-05-2012, 09:01 AM
These are pics of my bud's Concours Delorean VIN 2535.

Points deducted for the crooked shift knob.

thirdmanj
11-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Points deducted for the crooked shift knob.

I agree! WTF!? All that sexy, and that shift knobs like a glaring case of herpes!!!

Chris Burns
11-05-2012, 10:38 AM
The shift knob has been fixed since these pictures was taken. VIN 2535 brought home a Certified Stainless award from DCS Orlando:devil: My buddy also owns a Delorean with the Island Turbo kit as his driver and the stainless is immaculate!

Nicholas R
11-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Personally I think there is a difference between a concourse car and a Delorean that is meant to be driven. To me a perfect car may / should have updates, but I do respect those that want to keep a car as original as possible, but not me. But I do exclude spoilers, lights under the car,... those things are not me at all.
At DCS I've seen some great Deloreans, but I saw Tony's Delorean too, and I must admit... It is a prestine car, very original, and looking like it was 3 months old. I witnessed Tont demonstrate everything working. But I do believe this car is only concours and does not see too much Florida sun. The pictures are Tony's car he just demonstrated the cassette player works also.
I did see however a nearly prestine Delorean in Chicago when I visited DMCMW, got pictures of that one too.
Jan

Tony himself said he had really never even driven that car. IIRC, it didn't even have more than about a mile or so on the odometer. He said it was a car that was completely torn apart and rebuilt using all NOS parts. I cant imagine that car will see the road at all.