PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I live in Bradenton FL

Radioval
11-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Bad ass girl who owns a bad ass Delorean...just saying Hi! I am also the DJ for the car shows at Slicks Garage in Palmetto on the First Fridays of the month.

I have let 3 local movies use my car for various shoots that turned out great! Also willing to rent my car out...not a problem!

Just saying Hi and trying to figure this site out! ;)

Mark D
11-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forum!

The company I work for has a manufacturing plant in Bradenton... I'm guessing it much nicer down there than up in Wisconsin this time of year.

Take a look around the board, there is lots of great info if you need help solving issues on your car or if you just want to learn more about DeLoreans in general.

Rich W
11-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Bad ass girl who owns a bad ass Delorean...just saying Hi! I am also the DJ for the car shows at Slicks Garage in Palmetto on the First Fridays of the month.

I have let 3 local movies use my car for various shoots that turned out great! Also willing to rent my car out...not a problem!

Just saying Hi and trying to figure this site out! ;)

I stopped in to see a family friend's condo in Bradenton Beach while in FL for DCS 2012 this Summer. Nice area.

Later,
Rich W.

Chris Burns
11-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Awesome! Another Fl Delorean owner:aniclap:

Radioval
11-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the forum!

The company I work for has a manufacturing plant in Bradenton... I'm guessing it much nicer down there than up in Wisconsin this time of year.

Take a look around the board, there is lots of great info if you need help solving issues on your car or if you just want to learn more about DeLoreans in general.

Thanks - yes..the weather is nice here in Bradenton!

Jonathan
11-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Thanks - yes..the weather is nice here in Bradenton!

Anywhere near Lakewood Ranch? I have some family that bought a place in there not long ago. They were tired of Canadian winters I guess!!

Mike C.
11-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the forum!

I hope you can keep your April, 2013 calendar open for the 10th Annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival in Celebration, FL!

It's an annual show a lot of the fellow FL owners take part in.

You can read about the details here: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?5249-The-10th-Annual-Celebration-Exotic-Car-Festival-April-11-14-2013

Morpheus
11-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the forum, Radioval!

Radioval
11-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the forum!

I hope you can keep your April, 2013 calendar open for the 10th Annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival in Celebration, FL!

It's an annual show a lot of the fellow FL owners take part in.

You can read about the details here: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?5249-The-10th-Annual-Celebration-Exotic-Car-Festival-April-11-14-2013

Yes I would love to attend...I wanted to go to this past one but I had to DJ a bar mitzvah or something like that! I have it down in my book! I would love to talk with other owners as I need some things done to my car and dealing with people online kinda sucks! :)

Radioval
11-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Anywhere near Lakewood Ranch? I have some family that bought a place in there not long ago. They were tired of Canadian winters I guess!!

Yep...I am really close...Right in the middle of the Tampa Bay area! :)

Dangermouse
11-12-2012, 11:34 AM
I have it down in my book! I would love to talk with other owners as I need some things done to my car and dealing with people online kinda sucks! :)

Hey now........... :smile:

I hope you'll find that this is not the case at Happy DMCTalks Acres

Morpheus
11-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Yes I would love to attend...I wanted to go to this past one but I had to DJ a bar mitzvah or something like that! I have it down in my book! I would love to talk with other owners as I need some things done to my car and dealing with people online kinda sucks! :)

We do have a few owners in that area, hopefully some of them will see your post and respond.

Out of curiosity, what sort of work do you need help with?

AdmiralSenn
11-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Hello. I'm Adam. I would be glad to help with anything you need if you're ever on the east coast (or if I'm on the west for some reason).

(Note that my car is so far the least reliable of anyone else in the DCF so you will most likely never see it!)

Radioval
11-14-2012, 11:50 AM
We do have a few owners in that area, hopefully some of them will see your post and respond.

Out of curiosity, what sort of work do you need help with?

Well...I just replaced the door shocks so now they don't bonk me in the head...but like the back seat panels come off so I have to keep seat overs on it so need to know how to secure those on and the door panel on the passenger side fell off because the screws/brackets broke off so wanted to see if that can be repaired at a shop or should I just order more. my gas flap on the top of the car is a little "wonky" but otherwise it runs just fine and gets lots of attention. I just need someone to hang out with me all day who is familiar with this car so I can figure this all out. I have all the books/service manuals etc....

stevedmc
11-14-2012, 01:59 PM
I just need someone to hang out with me all day who is familiar with this car so I can figure this all out.

Are you single?

Evildeli
11-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Well...I just replaced the door shocks so now they don't bonk me in the head...but like the back seat panels come off so I have to keep seat overs on it so need to know how to secure those on and the door panel on the passenger side fell off because the screws/brackets broke off so wanted to see if that can be repaired at a shop or should I just order more. my gas flap on the top of the car is a little "wonky" but otherwise it runs just fine and gets lots of attention. I just need someone to hang out with me all day who is familiar with this car so I can figure this all out. I have all the books/service manuals etc....

Sounds like stuff that could possibly be tackled on a small tech session. I was thinking about asking about since I got some work I could use some extra hands on. We're on opposite sides of the state, so it could involve a bit of driving.

Dangermouse
11-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Are you single?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2urm59z.jpg

j/k

stevedmc
11-15-2012, 10:04 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2urm59z.jpg

j/k

I think you scared her away.

Radioval
11-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Are you single?

Haha....yes...single have a Delorean/flux capacitor tattoo and I have big boobs! hahahah

SamHill
11-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Haha....yes...single have a Delorean/flux capacitor tattoo and I have big boobs! hahahah

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/moar-faces-11.jpg?w=500&h=620

Morpheus
11-15-2012, 04:25 PM

Oh boy, now you've gone and done it. :popcorn:

Jonathan
11-15-2012, 05:23 PM
...and dealing with people online kinda sucks! :)

Oh boy. And now we've all got front row seats to see why this statement was true far before she realized it. Go easy Mr. Rice.

sdg3205
11-15-2012, 05:31 PM
OR

Earl Hickey has created an alter ego to mess with Steve.

Proceed with caution Mr. Rice. Aren't you dating anyway?

stevedmc
11-15-2012, 05:35 PM

She just wants to be friends for now. Which unfortunately makes me even more interested in her.

thirdmanj
11-16-2012, 08:20 AM

CBing mother trucker.

Radioval
11-16-2012, 12:44 PM
you guys are so silly :)

But i'm a good sport! I actually have a radio show in the Tampa Bay area so this will give me some good material for my show! :)

Dangermouse
11-16-2012, 01:10 PM
That's Disgraceful!!

Look at the state of those handrails. They need a good coat of paint, they do.

sdg3205
11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
CBing mother trucker.

You're right. Sorry Steve.

thirdmanj
11-16-2012, 01:39 PM
you guys are so silly :)

But i'm a good sport! I actually have a radio show in the Tampa Bay area so this will give me some good material for my show! :)

You're in radio you say?

Radioval
11-16-2012, 01:47 PM
You're in radio you say?

Yes...I own a local radio station in town and I do a little show called Audio Apocalypse:)

thirdmanj
11-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Yes...I own a local radio station in town and I do a little show called Audio Apocalypse:)

What a cheerful thought.

whocruiser
11-21-2012, 11:00 PM
She's for real guys actually quite nice :-)

My buddy Joey works with her at the radio station and we actually met briefly at DCS this June.

LordFly
09-02-2013, 01:18 AM

Sorry I'm late to the party guys. I got the tattoo picture, but the one of the boobs isn't showing up.... ;)

Radioval
09-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Sorry I'm late to the party guys. I got the tattoo picture, but the one of the boobs isn't showing up.... ;)

Anytime you want to see them Devon :)