PDA

View Full Version : Need a DeLorean Dec 3 evening

adarnell
11-13-2012, 10:33 AM
I have a Christmas party that is a costume party. Wife and I are thinking of going as Marty and Jennifer. It would be from 6-10pm. Would anyone be able to drop us off or let us borrow/rent?

Event is at a church in Duluth. The car *could* put us over the edge for any possible door prizes :)

Thanks
Andy

ccurzio
11-16-2012, 11:18 AM
You'd have a hard time finding anyone who will let you borrow/rent their car. Owners typically want to drive and display, and that's it.

Provided you can do this like the real Marty and Jennifer:

http://i.imgur.com/6LNGs.jpg

...you'd probably have an easier time finding a willing owner.

stevedmc
11-16-2012, 12:38 PM
I'll pick you up and drop you off for $395 cash. No charge for mileage or expenses. Visit www.stevedmc.com for details.

Edit: corrected price to reflect eBay listing.

DMCMW Dave
11-16-2012, 06:09 PM
I'll pick you up and drop you off for $395 cash. No charge for mileage or expenses. Visit www.stevedmc.com for details.

Edit: corrected price to reflect eBay listing.

Duluth (Minnesota) is a VERY long drive from Lousiana. And is likely to be under a foot of snow by that date.

stevedmc
11-16-2012, 06:12 PM
I figured they were in Georgia since they posted in the SEDOC part of this forum.

DMCMW Dave
11-16-2012, 06:16 PM
I figured they were in Georgia since they posted in the SEDOC part of this forum.

Probably makes more sense. The way I read the forum I rarely notice what section a post is in. Sorry. . .

stevedmc
11-16-2012, 08:33 PM
If you ask me it's the original poster's fault. I did a google search for his city and several states came up with the same city. He should have been more specific.

Ron
11-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Andy is near ATL