PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett County Georgia Auto Show

BrianGPCC
11-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi there! My name is Brian and I am with Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation. We are putting together a car show for April 27th, 2013. We have had great success with putting together vendors and cars; however, I want something extrodinary for this event. I thought to myself: "Which car has the right combination of aesthetics and being rad in general?" I could only picture a DeLorean. If you are in the Atlanta area and would love the chance to show off your DeLorean please contact me at [email protected] Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

Dangermouse
11-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Whereabouts in Gwinnett will the show be?

BrianGPCC
01-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Hey thanks for the response! Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. The show will be in Suwanee at George Pierce Park on Saturday April 27th from 10am to 2pm.

Soundkillr
01-30-2013, 06:40 PM
This is one I may attend. If the weather is nice, I'll pen it in....

Rad Dad
02-18-2013, 04:18 PM
It is a bit of a stretch, but I am a "maybe".

Byrne H&A
02-18-2013, 05:18 PM
We anticipate completing DeLorean #6022 now in refurbishing to be complete in April. Would like to show with upgrade features.
Heninger and Associates Inc. www.DeLoreanupgradeparts.com Thanks, Byrne

DELOR1
03-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi there! My name is Brian and I am with Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation. We are putting together a car show for April 27th, 2013. We have had great success with putting together vendors and cars; however, I want something extrodinary for this event. I thought to myself: "Which car has the right combination of aesthetics and being rad in general?" I could only picture a DeLorean. If you are in the Atlanta area and would love the chance to show off your DeLorean please contact me at [email protected] Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

Brian, I live in Suwanee and may be able to attend--Keep me posted DELOR 1