PDA

View Full Version : Just relocated to Tampa

SBL
11-24-2012, 04:51 AM
I just moved from Baltimore to Tampa.

Just wanted to say hello.

Is there much of a DeLorean presence in the area?

thirdmanj
11-24-2012, 09:24 AM

:hysterical: HAHAAHAAA!!! Is there much presence? Hell yes dude, I'd wager that Florida is second only to California so far as the DeLorean population goes. From what I understand the club is pretty active. Have fun!!

PlutonimicX
11-24-2012, 03:37 PM

Welcome! What part of Tampa?

SBL
11-26-2012, 12:29 AM
In response to the first person, I asked specifically about Tampa, not Florida in general.

In response to the second person, I live in Land O Lakes, but am looking to move to Treasure Island/St Pete Beach, when I find the right house on the Gulf with garages!

Morpheus
11-26-2012, 09:09 AM
Steve,

We do have quite a few owners in the Tampa area, but activity level varies. Welcome to FL!

SBL
12-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Than you.

Any local car shows coming up that we can wiggle in?

Mike C.
12-01-2012, 04:31 AM
Hi Steve,

Im not sure about the IMMEDIATE future, as Lake Mirror had just past in October. Not directly in Tampa, but a short drive up I-4. It's a very large show every year that we've attended in the past. The next major one is the Celebration Exotic Car Festival which is over by Disney (again, I know not directly IN Tampa, but since you are in driving range of Disney, this IS the exotic car show to attend!!!)

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?5249-The-10th-Annual-Celebration-Exotic-Car-Festival-April-11-14-2013

You can read more about the show at www.celebrationexoticcars.com

Since you are new to the area, it would be great to have you come out!