PDA

View Full Version : Need to rent a DeLorean!

steveberke
11-25-2012, 05:18 AM
Hey there,

I'd be interested in renting a Delorean for a music video parody that I wrote. I dont have a big budget (I actually don't have any budget--but I really, really need a Delorean to make my parody more epic, so I'm willing to rent one). The music video that I am parodying is called "Thrift Shop" by the rapper Macklemore. You can YouTube it to see how they use the DeLorean in their video.

Is there anyone who can help me out? If you want to see some of my other parodies and my work, you can go to my YouTube channel- www.youtube.comsteveberkecomedy. If someone can come to the rescue with a Delorean, I can promise that we won't need the car for more than an hour, and that there will be 4-6 supermodels on set! Thanks in advance!

Steve
([email protected])

Evildeli
11-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Florida is an awfully big state. Wanna let us know where in Florida you plan the shoot?

ccurzio
11-28-2012, 02:17 PM
I don't even live in Florida but I'd make the drive from GA with my DeLorean if I knew I could take the supermodels out on a date. Just the fact that they're "on set" means I get to look at them. I can look at supermodels on TV at home.

whocruiser
11-30-2012, 08:55 PM
It's all covered now. Steve initially got Ozzie to do it, but then Ozzie became unavailable and passed my name on to Steve, so now I'll be bringing 1150 down to Miami for the shoot. Sounds like fun, and once it's finished and up online I'm sure that either Steve or I will come back and post a link here.