PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Tech Session Planning

Freaky Beetle
12-31-2012, 11:12 AM
We are about to kick-off a new year, so let's get our tech session planning started.

Potential Sessions:

Microcar Museum: This one is closing soon, so we will need to get on this one quickly if we want to see the collection.

Full Tech Session: Josh at DPI is interested in hosting a tech session with us. We have done these types of events in the past with other DMC vendors and they are always my favorites. Turn out has always been fantastic as well. This is one we can really blow out. We can work with Josh on times and needs.

St. Patricks Day Parade: Registration is open. It has been a while since we have done this one, but what fun it is.

Delorean Industries
12-31-2012, 11:43 AM
We are definitely interested with attending in the same capacity as with the NC one earlier this year.

ccurzio
12-31-2012, 01:23 PM
Oh god Josh, if we can have one where I can get you to help me swap my stock exhaust for the Spec I that I just bought from you I will seriously consider providing oral pleasure.

And by that I mean I will sing to you.

nullset
12-31-2012, 03:48 PM
While we're at it, I seriously think we should do a cruise in at the drive in once it warms up a bit.

www.starlightdrivein.com

Maybe we could do a few cruise ins. Who has a tow truck to drag the stragglers? :)

--buddy

Soundkillr
12-31-2012, 03:59 PM
Josh, contact me per our conversation earlier this month. I'm in for the tech session, I have plenty to keep josh busy....

davidrucker11387
03-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Did this make it any farther then just these few messages?

DeLoDave - 6410
David Rucker

DL4567
03-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Bumping. Would love to see a spring event happen, whatever it may be.

Soundkillr
03-09-2013, 08:55 PM
I agree. I am working on my radiator issue over the next few weeks. I need to get with Ron and have my a/c evacuated after I replace the condenser. Hmm, If only there were somewhere local with a lift :)
In all honesty though, I think I should be ready for a tech session in another month. Love to bring my car. Perhaps we could get a large showing and invite josh?

nullset
03-10-2013, 12:08 PM
I have a good vacuum pump and a/c evacuate/recharge set up as well.

Let's do it! It's starting to get warm.

Once it warms up a bit, I'd love to do a tech session + cruise in at the drive in (the starlight 6)

--buddy

davidrucker11387
03-13-2013, 12:33 PM
If I don't have my D running by the time that we have a tech session planned I would love to have someone there that is familial with MegaSquirt and/or 3.0 conversions. Possible hosting locations anyone?

nullset
03-13-2013, 12:53 PM
If there is interest, My Inventor Club is willing to host a Tech Session.

It's a new commercial tech shop / maker space in downtown atlanta, of which I am a member.

There's plenty of parking, and it's close enough that I could even drag 2930 over!

Of course, this is assuming no one steps up to host...... So, someone step up!

I'd host at my place but I only have half a driveway....... :)

--buddy

DL4567
03-13-2013, 01:22 PM
Did you have a falling out with Freeside? Or is the new club just "better/nicer," hence the switch?

nullset
03-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Did you have a falling out with Freeside? Or is the new club just "better/nicer," hence the switch?

I'm still a member of both for now, but the new club is much nicer......

www.myinventorclub.com

--buddy

DL4567
03-14-2013, 10:56 AM
That does look nice. Impressive equipment list there.

Jack
03-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Any interest in having a SEDOC session at my place in Evans Ga, sometime in May-June?
There's a large parking lot located here:

526 North Belair Road
Evans, GA 30809

This is walking distance from my house.
The Food Lion that was there shut down, and I've contacted the owner about the possibility of hosting an event.

I know it is a little out of the way for some Georgia members, but it would be closer than Atlanta for South Carolina members.

davidrucker11387
03-14-2013, 03:52 PM
I do like the area and the parking lot, however its too far for me personally to be able to make it. Especially if I got my D running that would be too far of a maiden voyage.

David
DeLoDave, 6410