PDA

View Full Version : Need Delortean Time Machine for booking in Florida

Coulombe
01-26-2013, 01:13 PM
Does anyone live in Florida that owns a Delorean Time Machine. I have a booking in February 2013 for southern Florida area that I will not be able to commit to. PM me immediately if interested. Thanks Bruce Coulombe of Coulombe Enterprises

whocruiser
01-26-2013, 11:32 PM
If they are desperate enough to still go for a "plain vanilla" car without the temporal plumbing instead as a last resort should no Time Machine be available, do drop me a line to see if I'm available. I do know that Tony has a nice fully tricked out Time Machine in the showroom now at DMCFL, but I don't know under what circumstances, if any, he might make it available to others, or how far from home.

Coulombe
01-27-2013, 05:57 AM
If they are desperate enough to still go for a "plain vanilla" car without the temporal plumbing instead as a last resort should no Time Machine be available, do drop me a line to see if I'm available. I do know that Tony has a nice fully tricked out Time Machine in the showroom now at DMCFL, but I don't know under what circumstances, if any, he might make it available to others, or how far from home.

Thank you. I'll give Tony a ring. I'll also talk with the client and see if a stock D is acceptable. The gig is in Boca Raton, Fl

refugeefromcalif
01-27-2013, 09:33 AM
I do know that Tony has a nice fully tricked out Time Machine in the showroom now at DMCFL.

I got to see that car when I picked up 6599 at DMC Florida. First time I'd ever seen a Time Machine replica in person. (Not counting Universal Studios).

Here's some pics I took of it,

George

Coulombe
01-27-2013, 12:23 PM
I got to see that car when I picked up 6599 at DMC Florida. First time I'd ever seen a Time Machine replica in person. (Not counting Universal Studios).

Here's some pics I took of it,

George

Thanks for those photos. I forgot about Tony's build. This Time Machine build was done by Danny Botkin of DMC in CA for Tony. I hadn't seen any finished photos of the build. I provided some of the parts to Danny for this car. I must say, Danny did an extra great job with this one.

refugeefromcalif
01-27-2013, 05:45 PM
I wished I'd gotten the VIN and asked more about the car, (and taken more pictures of it), because I'm now curious if it's For Sale.
Tom Huckelberry told me that they'd had it there a couple of weeks? before I picked up my car. I took those pics on 9/12/2012.

George

Coulombe
01-28-2013, 05:40 AM
I wished I'd gotten the VIN and asked more about the car, (and taken more pictures of it), because I'm now curious if it's For Sale.
Tom Huckelberry told me that they'd had it there a couple of weeks? before I picked up my car. I took those pics on 9/12/2012.

George

I believe Danny delivered the car to DMC Florida ( Tony) in April or May of 2012. I thought Tony was going to showcase it at the DCS show in June of 2012 but, in an email to me he stated he wasn't placing it in the show.

I don't know if it is for sale but, I'll bet it is if someone made Tony a good price for it. You have to ask Danny Botkin for the Vin #. You might try messaging a guy on this forum goes by the name "citizen" He is keeping a list of all the Delorean vin numbers on his TXDMC.com website. He'done a great job of keeping track of which Deloreans are: stock, wrecked, painted or gone down the road of being transformed into a Time Machine.

Coulombe
01-28-2013, 05:56 AM

Thank you for your offer. I'll keep that in mind and pass it on as well. Never know!

What part of Florida are you in? The event is in Boca Raton Fla.

Coulombe
02-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Thanks everyone for all your help. No need any longer for this request. As of 01-30-2013 the booking has been filed with a Delorean Time Machine located in Miami .

whocruiser
02-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Thank you for your offer. I'll keep that in mind and pass it on as well. Never know!

What part of Florida are you in? The event is in Boca Raton Fla.

I'm in the central Broward County area, a bit west of Fort Lauderdale, so pretty easy access to the whole tri-county area.