PDA

View Full Version : The Great British Car Fayre - Alpharetta, GA

Chris3991
02-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Anyone going?

http://empire-events.net/great-british-car-fayre-alpharetta/

DL4567
02-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Interesting that the video shows pictures from what looks to be the Norcross British Car Fayre. I wonder if it's the first time they're doing it in Alpharetta, and if it's related to the Norcross organizers. A few minutes of Googling didn't give me any answers...

Dangermouse
02-06-2013, 08:28 AM
LOL, those could easily be my photos from previous Norcross shows.

Looks like a fun day. Pity I am committed elsewhere :(

british car lover
02-23-2013, 07:08 AM
Interesting that the video shows pictures from what looks to be the Norcross British Car Fayre. I wonder if it's the first time they're doing it in Alpharetta, and if it's related to the Norcross organizers. A few minutes of Googling didn't give me any answers...

You are correct..those are all photos from the Atlanta British Car Fayre held in Norcross for about the past 12 years! From what I have been able to gather, the British Car Fayre being hosted in Alpharetta is a knock-off from the one in Norcross. It is not affiliated with the promoters of the Atlanta British Car Fayre, which is held entirely to raise funds for charity. Appears it is easy to copy someone else, when you simply alter the name a bit, lift their photos, logos, copy from ads, etc. There will always be just one Atlanta British Car Fayre! See you back in Norcross in September!

british car lover
02-23-2013, 07:10 AM
LOL, those could easily be my photos from previous Norcross shows.

Looks like a fun day. Pity I am committed elsewhere :(

Yes, they most likely are. Have seen several of my photos which I sent to the Atlanta British Car Fayre in Norcross a few years back! Appears it is easy to copy photos from another site!

DL4567
02-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Well I didn't go yesterday, and it seems like the weather sucked anyway. Today would have been a much nicer day for it, perfect in fact. Glad I didn't go so I'm not feeling crazy frustration about today being so much nicer. :)

Haven't seen any pics posted anywhere yet, but am curious to see how it turned out. Looking forward to September in Norcross.