PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Rental Request - Tampa Area, 2/28/13

Morpheus
02-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi,

I work at Deutsch advertising in NY and came across your website. We're producing a corporate video for one of our Client's that could require renting a local Tampa, Fl Delorean for 3-4 hours to use as a prop for the video shoot next Thursday 2/28 in the late afternoon to early evening. We're looking for a back to the future-esque color and make. Would appreciate any help you could provide putting me in touch with someone who might be able to help us out!

Best,
Jeff

If you would like to help Jeff out, contact him at Jeffrey.Morgan(at)deutschinc.com or call him at 2one2-981-7nine92

Thanks!

Radioval
02-25-2013, 10:41 AM
I contacted him...they will be getting back with me....

Morpheus
02-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Great, thanks!

Let us know how this one works out!

Radioval
03-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Great, thanks!

Let us know how this one works out!

It was a shoot for Outback Steakhouse...since Outback was founded in 1988 they wanted to go "Outback to the Future" ....they invented a Bloomin Broccoli and it bombed so they went back in time to invent the Bloomin Onion. It was a cute shoot...but I was freezing cold! nice crew to work with!

whocruiser
03-03-2013, 10:21 AM
It was a shoot for Outback Steakhouse...since Outback was founded in 1988 they wanted to go "Outback to the Future" ....they invented a Bloomin Broccoli and it bombed so they went back in time to invent the Bloomin Onion. It was a cute shoot...but I was freezing cold! nice crew to work with!

Sounds like fun Val, welcome to the "My Car's Been Filmed" club :cheers: