PDA

View Full Version : Frame & Body Found Body Panels

steve6864
07-03-2011, 02:16 PM
A while back on the old format(.com)I saw a post from someone who had found and acquired some stainless panels and doors in not to good of shape.Anyone know whatever happened to them,he was going to sell after he cleaned them up a bit and I was interested in the doors,no matter the condition.thanks,6864.

Michael
07-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Those were mine. We had a baaaaad hail storm 2 days after I got the panels home, so my dent guy is pretty busy and will be for the rest of the summer. I have pretty much decided to get the front fenders fixed(they aren't bad at all) and sell the panels as a lot, but if you want the doors, I will separate them. pm me your email and I will send you some pics.

I should note, the panels were not damaged by the storm, they already had some minor dents that I was going to have worked out. They were safe and sound during the storms.

steve6864
07-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Michael,i tried private message.Just E-mail me @ [email protected].

Michael
07-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Ohhhhh crap!!!! I forgot all about that. I was supposed to email you some pics. I have been so busy, the last day i took off was Memorial Day. I will get them to you tomorrow for sure.