PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Black Seat Skins

Ryan King
07-03-2011, 02:25 PM
I just was wondering if anyone had an extra set of used/good condition black seat skins. Maybe one of you did a recover and didn't throw you're old ones out. Let me know if anyone has any.

Ryan King
11-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Bumpin

Evildeli
11-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Are you looking for a full set or just bottoms or just top? I've got a person I will be recovering their seats in the beginning of December. He most likely won't need the old ones so I might get them from him, however I'm recovering them because there is some wear. Let me know if you can wait and if you're interested, I'll see if I can snag them.

Ryan King
11-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Are you looking for a full set or just bottoms or just top? I've got a person I will be recovering their seats in the beginning of December. He most likely won't need the old ones so I might get them from him, however I'm recovering them because there is some wear. Let me know if you can wait and if you're interested, I'll see if I can snag them.

I need the whole seat skin. My car is black interior, with cracked to hell grey skins in it. I currently have sheep skins covering the seats. I would VERY MUCH like those skins. Let me know what you find out.

-Ryan