PDA

View Full Version : For Sale complete 5 speed conversion setup for sale

eagle-co94
04-03-2013, 12:26 AM
I'm unloading almost all of my spare parts so if you want to convert your car over to a 5-speed here is your chance at less than half price!

What I have:

Flywheel
Clutch
Transmission
Transmission mounting brackets
clutch slave cylinder
linkages
shifter
pedal box assembly
clutch master cylinder
reservoir

DMCH no longer has prices for the pedal box, transmission mounting brackets, throwout bearing, pressure plate and flywheel. Bearings, PP and clutch disc available from Special T for $200.

The parts prices (not counting nuts, bolts and washers is over $1500 and the transmission is $3655. That's over $5200 for new old stock and new parts. I'm thinking $2250 is a reasonable price.

The drivetrain is still in the chassis but can provide photos if requested.

Nicholas R
04-03-2013, 12:31 AM
This is a hell of a deal! Damn, where were you when I was doing my swap?! haha

If someone doesn't buy this as one lot, I may be interested in some parts but until you're sure that they wont sell as a lot I wont ask you to split it up.

nullset
04-07-2013, 05:10 PM
I already have a transmission. Would you sell the rest separate from that?

PM me if you'd like to work something out.

--buddy

eagle-co94
04-07-2013, 05:15 PM
I've got someone interested in the entire setup, but hasn't committed yet. I'd like to keep it all together honestly, but if that sale doesn't happen soon I may consider breaking it up before putting it up on ebay starting at $2250. I've had a number of people asking for individual pieces so for me the priority is to move as much of it as possible at once.

nullset
04-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Okay.

FYI, I paid about 1200 for the transmission. I would definitely love to buy everything else from you if it works out.

--buddy