PDA

View Full Version : Austin Bound

Dangermouse
07-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Shagadelic Austin (Powers) TX

My work schedule looks like it will take me to Austin TX a few times between now and the end of the year (well actually just outside Austin, on the south side of town).

First on my list will be a visit to The Salt Lick.

Then I’d love to grab a beer one night with any Austin members. Get to know a few more owners.

Roman Legion
07-08-2011, 03:45 PM

My work schedule looks like it will take me to Austin TX a few times between now and the end of the year (well actually just outside Austin, on the south side of town).

Then I’d love to grab a beer one night with any Austin members. Get to know a few more owners.

If you are in the El Paso, TX / Chaparral, NM area in (I believe November) Maybe we could have a beer or something.. Of course you would have to provide the ride, as my car will be 1000+ miles away from me..lol

louielouie2000
07-08-2011, 07:30 PM
I think most Austin owners communicate via this yahoo group:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/austindeloreanowners/

This city is crawling with DeLoreans. I've seen 3 different ones on the road within the past month.

Citizen
07-11-2011, 06:25 PM

[SNIP]

Sounds like a great opportunity to combine the first item on your list with the second!

Dangermouse
07-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Shagging with BBQ. Thats just weird !

Oh, wait, I see what you mean :)