PDA

View Full Version : Guns and Stuff***Split from everyone doin it***

Dracula
07-08-2011, 10:44 PM
.45? Only if you mean my single-action revolver. Otherwise, I prefer to wield an M1 Garand or a side-by-side shotgun. Though, I'm also extremely attached to my .454 Casull. Best pistol I know of for my needs.

It's also a very good view into someone's nature and personality to read the tattoos that they get, as the design, image, location and several other factors tell me enough about a person to have known them for over a week.

T_Stanley
07-08-2011, 10:47 PM
That's the "original" one? as in Plutonium powered? Looks kinda shabby... lol like I should talk, 10715 should get a shabby car award. :/ workin on that

This would be the Jay Ohrberg replica. Sad that Universal let this one rot too....it used to look really nice...and accurate

Roman Legion
07-08-2011, 10:51 PM
.45? Only if you mean my single-action revolver. Otherwise, I prefer to wield an M1 Garand or a side-by-side shotgun. Though, I'm also extremely attached to my .454 Casull. Best pistol I know of for my needs.

It's also a very good view into someone's nature and personality to read the tattoos that they get, as the design, image, location and several other factors tell me enough about a person to have known them for over a week.

My choice in .45 is the HK MK23.. I really love that weapon.. Way better than the M9; then again a spitball is better than the M9. M1 Garand.. I like your style, but I would go with a Galil. If you bring the .454 Casull down to Virginia, I know a free outdoor range.. Or the backyard.. :P As per the tattoo comment, very interesting perspective, I will now be thinking about this with 95%+ of people in my unit.

Dracula
07-08-2011, 11:41 PM
My choice in .45 is the HK MK23.. I really love that weapon.. Way better than the M9; then again a spitball is better than the M9. M1 Garand.. I like your style, but I would go with a Galil. If you bring the .454 Casull down to Virginia, I know a free outdoor range.. Or the backyard.. :P As per the tattoo comment, very interesting perspective, I will now be thinking about this with 95%+ of people in my unit.

I couldn't agree more about the M9; worthless piece of garbage, if you ask me. Typically, too, I do bring a pistol in a case along when I travel and keep it secured in a responsible area. I'll have to bring both types of ammunition, though, if you'd care to try.

Trust me on the tattoo thing; you'll be amazed and you'll learn so much. Granted, I'm a student of observation and I can tell so much about people from minor things. Sherlock Holmes books gave me the idea and I saw how true it was from there and spent a few years working on it to a point where, now, I enjoy reading people.

Roman Legion
07-08-2011, 11:49 PM
I couldn't agree more about the M9; worthless piece of garbage, if you ask me. Typically, too, I do bring a pistol in a case along when I travel and keep it secured in a responsible area. I'll have to bring both types of ammunition, though, if you'd care to try.

Trust me on the tattoo thing; you'll be amazed and you'll learn so much. Granted, I'm a student of observation and I can tell so much about people from minor things. Sherlock Holmes books gave me the idea and I saw how true it was from there and spent a few years working on it to a point where, now, I enjoy reading people.

I joined the military didn't I, need not ask if I ever want to shoot.. ;)

Enjoy reading me in person, not much fun there.. I bore myself sometimes..