PDA

View Full Version : New SEDOC area Delorean owner

RammJaeger
06-28-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi all,

I already did a post introducing myself and my car: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1354-Introductions!&p=109619&viewfull=1#post109619

But I wanted to post up here and just see how I can get hooked up with other Atlanta area Delorean owners. Are there SEDOC meetups regularly?

Freaky Beetle
06-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi all,

I already did a post introducing myself and my car: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1354-Introductions!&p=109619&viewfull=1#post109619 (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?7496-New-Delorean-Owner-16893-Black-Interior-Auto-Trans)

But I wanted to post up here and just see how I can get hooked up with other Atlanta area Delorean owners. Are there SEDOC meetups regularly?

We do meet up fairly regularly, but we seem to have slacked off recently. We really need to have another meet up soon. We have had a huge fall tech day in the past, but nothing has been talked about yet.

Dangermouse
06-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Welcome.

I think I remember seeing that car on eBay. Congrats. Look forward to meeting you.

should we call you Ramm or Jaeger ;)

RammJaeger
06-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Welcome.

I think I remember seeing that car on eBay. Congrats. Look forward to meeting you.

should we call you Ramm or Jaeger ;)

Ramm is fine or RammJaeger :) Yeah I actually mispelled it when I registered, I wonder if an admin could fix it for me (I looked on the profile page and didn't find any way to change my nickname).

Yeah I actually got the seller to end the eBay auction early which was great as it probably saved me a couple thousand. I guess it helps when you are there in person. The seller actually has an amazing car collection with 35-40 cars. He had lotuses, 60's Porsches, a 1930's Mercedes, a 1923 Dodge, two T-bucket roadsters, etc. He was really nice as well.

Ron
06-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Yeah I actually mispelled it when I registered, I wonder if an admin could fix it for me (I looked on the profile page and didn't find any way to change my nickname).

Done.

LOL you misspelled "misspelled" :deviltail:....Welcome to DMCTalk and SEDOC!!!

Soundkillr
06-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Sedoc meetup? Lol. Good luck :)

Ron
06-28-2013, 09:11 PM
I'll host if you demo small dent removal..on my hood. :deviltail:
...I'm chicken.

Freaky Beetle
06-28-2013, 11:24 PM
I will host another tech session as well if anyone wants to hang out in NW Ga.

Soundkillr
06-28-2013, 11:54 PM
I'll host if you demo small dent removal..on my hood. :deviltail:
...I'm chicken.

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking About :)

Ron
06-29-2013, 12:42 AM
I will host another tech session as well if anyone wants to hang out in NW Ga.Cool! It's exactly the same distance for me as going to Atlanta area.

But, I will say it again, we are still slacking in the road trip and real social areas! Due to the size of the crowd sometimes, there are people I have seen several times and haven't been able to say more than a few words to them lol....

I'd bet a triangle ATL/your place/mine would be awesome. I understand there are some fun roads out your way and HWY 60 and 180 here are famous for view and curves.

RammJaeger
06-29-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey admin, thanks for fixing my misspelled nickname :)

So do you have to officially join SEDOC and pay dues etc? Or do you just say "hey guys I have a Delorean and I live in the south" :)

Maybe I could set up a get together of the local SEDOC guys just for fun in the next couple of weeks? I own a game development studio with a big parking lot, and there is a pizza place across the street with a nice drink selection. I could give you guys a tour of the game studio if you are interested in such things and then we could grab some pizza and talk Deloreans. Sound like a good idea?

Any of the next two Saturdays sound good?

Dangermouse
06-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Or do you just say "hey guys I have a Delorean and I live in the south?

You're In!!!

Congratulations ! :)

Sure, just pick a date and time and someone will turn up. I assume you mean more of a social event than a tech session?

Soundkillr
06-29-2013, 11:38 AM
I'm lazy and don't wanna drive to far. I live in braselton near the mall of ga, gainsville area. Used to live in kennesaw and just don't wanna make that drive. If anyone wants to do anything near the Buford or gainsville or norcross area I'm in....

DL4567
06-29-2013, 03:47 PM
I think some sort of social/driving day rather than a tech day is a great idea. We all enjoy talking to each other, but the time goes by really fast in between (trying) to do some repairs.

Soundkillr
06-29-2013, 04:48 PM
I think some sort of social/driving day rather than a tech day is a great idea. We all enjoy talking to each other, but the time goes by really fast in between (trying) to do some repairs.

And to think I've been holding off installing the dmc in tank sender and pump for a tech day :)

Ron
06-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Does all of this mean I have to come to your place for a tiny dent removal? :rolleyes:

Roman Legion
06-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Does all of this mean I have to come to your place for a tiny dent removal? :rolleyes:

Host a workshop on dent removal, so nobody should have the ignorance excuse.

Ron
06-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Host a workshop on dent removal, so nobody should have the ignorance excuse. Who is going to teach? Ben says he's too lazy to even show up?

Ron
06-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Lamp and bulb discussion merged HERE (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?7503-Lights-Auto-Trans-and-headlights-MERGED)

DeLorean6934
07-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Welcome! I live in the Austell area and here is another owner which is like 40 mins or so from you
Hi all,

I already did a post introducing myself and my car: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1354-Introductions!&p=109619&viewfull=1#post109619

Bikercmbc
07-03-2013, 11:11 AM
depending on the weekend,i can try to make it down. dont know if i will go and get my car, way out of the way now, probably will just catch a ride with someone in their D. or if you all need mech help I can bring my tools down and help out working on the cars.