PDA

View Full Version : For Sale DeLorean *outline* Drivers Licence and Vehicle Registration documents Booklet

ALEXAKOS
07-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Fellow member Dangermouse had given me a task 4 months ago if I could find this Driver's license and Vehicle Registration holder.
also discussed in this thread (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1858-Souveniers-from-Greece&highlight=athens).

Well after a VERY LONG search I nailed an older release of that and even in English cover reading EURO CAR SET. Perfect for your EURO CAR DELOREAN ;)
Mouse got one for Free as he has always helped me with anything...plus he asked for one so long ago.

Now I managed to purchase 40 pieces of it. (all that guy had is stock) 2 are already gone and the rest is being sold with Free WORLDWIDE registered shipping on ebay.
(item number 310699440795) (http://www.ebay.com/itm/310699440795?item=310699440795&viewitem=&vxp=mtr)
I am selling those for $25 buy it now (or make an offer up to $20) to raise some restoration funds. (you have seen the rouble I am in)

For all the DMCTALK.org members I am selling those at just $15!!!!! Again registered shipping all covered.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/DeLorean-outline-Drivers-Licence-and-Vehicle-Registration-documents-Booklet-/00/s/MTAwMFg3NTA=/z/kCMAAOxy7odR0su8/$(KGrHqUOKpYFG8)JB!,dBR0su7qNYw~~60_57.JPG

DETAILS: As written on ebay

A classic release of a documents booklet.

Sold out a few years back. It is made of a vinyl leather feel texture. Has a golden print with a Delorean outline and the Euro Car Set letters.

Back and front covers have a sleeve and also 4 sleeves for documents and 3 credit card sleeves for other vehicle related cards. Eg roadside assistance, maintenance garage cards or gas company discount cards.

Size 11.5 X 18 cm ( about 4.5 X 7 inches)

BEWARE: this is not DMC certified product. Nor does it claim to be a Delorean item. I just happen to own a Delorean and saw the car depicted on this pouch to be identical of a Delorean. And so will you;)
See images for details

ITEM SHIPS WITH FREE REGISTERED SHIPPING WORLD WIDE

PM me if you want to reserve one.

cheers
alex

dmcnorway
07-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Excellent!

Stian Birkeland
Norway

Fellow member Dangermouse had given me a task 4 months ago if I could find this Driver's license and Vehicle Registration holder.
also discussed in this thread (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1858-Souveniers-from-Greece&highlight=athens).

Well after a VERY LONG search I nailed an older release of that and even in English cover reading EURO CAR SET. Perfect for your EURO CAR DELOREAN ;)
Mouse got one for Free as he has always helped me with anything...plus he asked for one so long ago.

Now I managed to purchase 40 pieces of it. (all that guy had is stock) 2 are already gone and the rest is being sold with Free WORLDWIDE registered shipping on ebay.
(item number 310699440795) (http://www.ebay.com/itm/310699440795?item=310699440795&viewitem=&vxp=mtr)
I am selling those for $25 buy it now (or make an offer up to $20) to raise some restoration funds. (you have seen the rouble I am in)

For all the DMCTALK.org members I am selling those at just $15!!!!! Again registered shipping all covered.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/DeLorean-outline-Drivers-Licence-and-Vehicle-Registration-documents-Booklet-/00/s/MTAwMFg3NTA=/z/kCMAAOxy7odR0su8/$(KGrHqUOKpYFG8)JB!,dBR0su7qNYw~~60_57.JPG

DETAILS: As written on ebay

A classic release of a documents booklet.

Sold out a few years back. It is made of a vinyl leather feel texture. Has a golden print with a Delorean outline and the Euro Car Set letters.

Back and front covers have a sleeve and also 4 sleeves for documents and 3 credit card sleeves for other vehicle related cards. Eg roadside assistance, maintenance garage cards or gas company discount cards.

Size 11.5 X 18 cm ( about 4.5 X 7 inches)

BEWARE: this is not DMC certified product. Nor does it claim to be a Delorean item. I just happen to own a Delorean and saw the car depicted on this pouch to be identical of a Delorean. And so will you;)
See images for details

ITEM SHIPS WITH FREE REGISTERED SHIPPING WORLD WIDE

PM me if you want to reserve one.

cheers
alex

ALEXAKOS
07-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Thank you for your generous order Stian;)
Five are down the hatch.

refugeefromcalif
07-06-2013, 11:08 AM
No way was I going to miss out on these. :driving1:

Thanks!

George Matyk

dmcnorway
07-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Just a little support for your project.
I'm also restoring DeLoreans from the bottom up!

Stian Birkeland
Norway

Thank you for your generous order Stian;)
Five are down the hatch.

ALEXAKOS
07-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Three more down. All bought via ebay!
Thank you for your support!!!

As a token of appreciation I will add your names in the form of "cave paintings" in the inner of my drivers door :)

this will be the format:

This Restoration was supported b y dmctalk.org members
- dmcnorway
- refugeefromcalif
etc

ALEXAKOS
07-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Which one of you is Michael A. from IL?
Thanks
one more down:driving1:

ALEXAKOS
07-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Two more booked by member Alan.

A member asked me if it fits in the glove box.

Yes it does. To give you an approximate size
It's about 4 credit cards tall and 1.5 credit card wide

refugeefromcalif
07-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Three more down. All bought via ebay!
Thank you for your support!!!

Considering your Free International Shipping, IMHO these are a Steal at $25 ea. on eBay. :)

Keep posting to your restoration thread and keep us updated on how 5992 is doing.

George

jawn101
07-06-2013, 04:39 PM
This is cool. I think I started this project when I brought back the one I found in Athens a few years ago, and now I wish I had bought them all instead of just one. I think they were a dollar.

ALEXAKOS
07-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Chris 16409 just reserved one.

ALEXAKOS
07-06-2013, 04:59 PM
This is cool. I think I started this project when I brought back the one I found in Athens a few years ago, and now I wish I had bought them all instead of just one. I think they were a dollar.

ONE DOLLAR??:dead:
That makes it .72 Euro cents!!
I think you paid something like 10 euros especially if you are a tourist :wink:
Even I did not get much lower than that and I cleared the guy's dusty stock and he was happy to give me those for a bit more than half price.

So then remaining are:
11 on ebay
and 13 for the forum member's price.

jawn101
07-06-2013, 05:33 PM
ONE DOLLAR??:dead:
That makes it .72 Euro cents!!
I think you paid something like 10 euros especially if you are a tourist :wink:
Even I did not get much lower than that and I cleared the guy's dusty stock and he was happy to give me those for a bit more than half price.

So then remaining are:
11 on ebay
and 13 for the forum member's price.

You're right, it was 50 euro cents. As I said, should have taken more. And not all tourists get taken advantage of...

ALEXAKOS
07-07-2013, 02:15 AM
Jon, you're kidding right? How many years ago was this? Were did you get it? I may have to look for your release for a better value. Yours was released just for the Greek Market as mine seems to have been for more countries. Has also Albanian and English on the tag.

Lucas from AUS reserved two
Anybody Eric B from MD USA here?

Notifier
07-07-2013, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=ALEXAKOS;110987]Anybody Eric B from MD USA here?[QUOTE]

That would be me. And I just realized you were offering these at $15 for forum members! Oh well, ten bucks ain't going to break me!

ALEXAKOS
07-08-2013, 02:18 AM
[QUOTE=ALEXAKOS;110987]Anybody Eric B from MD USA here?[QUOTE]

That would be me. And I just realized you were offering these at $15 for forum members! Oh well, ten bucks ain't going to break me!
And them 10 won't make me richer;)
I'll refund you $8 (will have to keep 1.98 ebay fees) to keep you on the members list;)
or send me another $7 and I can ship you 2 of those. (one for your daily driver as well)

Marc C. reserved one more

ALEXAKOS
07-08-2013, 09:06 AM
or send me another $7 and I can ship you 2 of those. (one for your daily driver as well)

Strike that option. Yours was already shipped.

Refund sent;)

ramblinmike
07-08-2013, 09:31 AM
I bought off of eBay last week. :) I didn't know about the forum member price. I'm not worried, though.

Notifier
07-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Strike that option. Yours was already shipped.

Refund sent;)

Thanks!

ALEXAKOS
07-08-2013, 12:35 PM
I bought off of eBay last week. :) I didn't know about the forum member price. I'm not worried, though.

Mike, If you want that refund no problem:) Fair is fair.

In fact I had a couple of members who deliberately purchased the over ebay to contribute in my restoration funds.

Like I mentioned before, everybody with a heart for my 5992 will have his member name "carved" as a supporter into my driver door in the form of a cave painting.:worship:

The booklets cost me 7 EUR purchase and another 6.13 EUR (to the US) shipping. So for the members I am actually selling those without any profit. (minimal loss actually).
Just as an act of fellowship.

Thank you all!

Dangermouse
07-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Just got mine today!!

Looks great. Not sure what I will use all the pockets for :)

ALEXAKOS
07-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Just got mine today!!

Looks great. Not sure what I will use all the pockets for :)

Speeding tickets? :worship:

At last the "Godfather" of it received his copy.

ALEXAKOS
07-13-2013, 11:36 AM
So far the the supporters of my restoration:

- dmcnorway
- refugeefromcalif
- ramblinmike
and newest addition
- RAD DAD :wiggle:

Thanx guys

PS boy! dmctalk is getting its own type of "kickstart"

Alan
07-18-2013, 10:58 AM
I got mine yesterday. I'm also not too sure what ill do with all the pockets (and it better not be more speeding tickets). I got my first ticket in years last month.

Anyway. These are very cool. Alex got them sent out promptly. I'm looking forward to organizing my glove compartments.

Thanks, Alex!

ALEXAKOS
07-18-2013, 11:08 AM
Most welcome Alan:)

The speeding Ticket was a "Sports car owners" joke.
Honestly not meant, but whats a Sports car driver with no speeding tickets record? :sleeping:

Now you will be looking forward to your next "your license and registration please" request so you can show off your new D item :hihi:

Believe it or not for Greek cars those pockets are just enough.
1. Vehicle registration documents
2. Vehicle proof of Insurance
3. Emissions control leaflet
4. Vehicle annual Taxes receipt
5. Vehicle technical inspection

and then your Divers license if its your only car.

Boom! Its full!

And for the credit card slots you can add the Service center Business card, road side assistance card, insurance card etc.

Yes we have a fully bureaucratic system.:elmo1:

Alan
07-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Most welcome Alan:)

The speeding Ticket was a "Sports car owners" joke.
Honestly not meant, but whats a Sports car driver with no speeding tickets record? :sleeping:

Now you will be looking forward to your next "your license and registration please" request so you can show off your new D item :hihi:

Oh, yes. I got the joke. :D My summer daily driver is a Trans Am. Funny thing is that I got the ticket driving my parents new Prius from Minneapolis to Springfield, Missouri... yes, in a Prius. :rolleyes1:

Again, more back on topic. I hadn't had a ticket in a long time. I don't ever remember being asked for my car registration before. I really thought that was something they did in the movies. I was asked for my license, registration, and proof of insurance. After that, when I saw these, it really started to seem like a good idea... in addition to just being cool.

ALEXAKOS
07-18-2013, 12:36 PM
I have driven off limits in Germany (300+ Km/h), Uk (210 Km/h), Greece (several times over 250 Km/h)... and my ONLY speeding ticket came from Vermont, US... doing 120ish Km/h. Lady cop, very cold blooded "Good morning Sir-ing" me.. etc... I was driving a fiery red Jetta (GF's car) that did a lot more before crossing the US borders... hahahahah

The US speed limits are ridiculous.:sleeping: And in the middle of nowhere... you got a GI Joe cop jumping literally out of the bushes! And you got the loooong, staight as an arrow, roads to visual eternity...

Damn those Prius's. They hit crazy speeds in a sneeze~! :rofl:

Yes, way off topic. Sorry :umm:

refugeefromcalif
07-20-2013, 01:51 PM
The US speed limits are ridiculous.:sleeping: And in the middle of nowhere... you got a GI Joe cop jumping literally out of the bushes! And you got the loooong, staight as an arrow, roads to visual eternity...

There is a Nice stretch of Interstate 10-20, (in Texas), that has an 80 MPH speed limit. :yesss:

Damn those Prius's. They hit crazy speeds in a sneeze~! :rofl:

My Mini Van will run Circles around my D. (But it doesn't sound as Cool)... :biggrin:

BOT, My booklets showed up today. Very, Very Nice.
One went immediately into the car, the others are in storage. :)

Thanks Alex!

George

ALEXAKOS
07-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Great news!
Thanx again for your extra support;)
eBay feedback also appreciated!
Enjoy.

ALEXAKOS
07-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Last twelve booklets still up for grabs!

beernpizzalover
08-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Last twelve booklets still up for grabs!

I just bought one on ebay, as well.

ALEXAKOS
08-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Oh that was you:)
Thanx. :bigclap:

ALEXAKOS
08-29-2013, 04:09 AM
One more just left the house.
TEN further booklets available.
Hope I don't get stuck with them :P

Due to a slight price change on the shipping prices (price was $15 total with tracking shipping)
$20 EACH with tracking shipping
$15 each without tracking shipping

Again, it is a small booklet that fits perfectly into the DeLorean glove box:meditation:

Domi
10-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Is it still available?

ALEXAKOS
10-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Mais oui!!!

Pm me on quantity wanted and details
Merci!

Conundrum
10-16-2013, 10:27 PM
I have to say this registration wallet is awesome!

Dangermouse
10-16-2013, 11:35 PM
Fwiw, I'm using mine to store/display the various postcards and business cards that The vendors sometimes send with your parts order.

ALEXAKOS
10-17-2013, 03:25 AM
Fwiw, I'm using mine to store/display the various postcards and business cards that The vendors sometimes send with your parts order.

Why, it sounds like you could use a couple more then:wink:

ALEXAKOS
11-05-2013, 01:44 PM
STILL 8 PCS AVAILABLE guys!
Get your limited copy;)

Domi
11-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Received mine a few days ago, really nice product, thank you :thumbup2:

ALEXAKOS
11-15-2013, 07:50 AM
I am happy to have been a part of the distribution of this rare item:)
Enjoy!!!

ALEXAKOS
06-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Now that the sale is looooong past I'd like to put up my respects to all of you who contributed to my Restoration.

Gentlemen,
Your screen name has become a cave painting to travel through time for years to come within the groins of VIN 5992 (hopefully):tongue2:

They were placed under the drivers door sill.
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz135/alex-akos/delo%20resto/DSC00325_zps629fcb10.jpg

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz135/alex-akos/delo%20resto/DSC00326_zps9d62516f.jpg

skill
02-20-2016, 06:45 PM
lol! I just stumbled upon this post. I like the new cave paintings. I've dealt with most of them and I agree, cools cats... hey, Alex got anymore of these registration booklets, I need one for 3037?

Trstno1
02-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Hey Alex!

Anymore of those books for sale?