PDA

View Full Version : Time Traveling to Florida

Jimmycxc
07-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi guys,

Just purchased a house in the Tampa area and will be bringing my time machine DeLorean down towards the end of the summer from NJ. Would love to meet up with other owners and enthusiasts when things get a little settled on my end. www.RentTheTimeMachine.com for pictures.

Jimmy

Chris Burns
07-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Welcome to Fl Jimmy:wave2:

sadeeky
07-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Let me Know I live in St. Pete

Nicholas R
07-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Nice! I'm in Orlando! I hope we can meet up some time!

Sladelorean
07-12-2013, 11:10 PM
Man, that's one awesome car you got there... I wished I own one those, lol... Anyways Welcome to Florida^^ :burnout:

aenglish87
09-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Hi Jimmy. Did you make it down to Tampa? I am a D owner in South Tampa. Let's meet up sometime. Another Tampa/St.Pete area D owner (Sadeeky) and I talk shop and get together sometimes and have been trying to coordinate to hit a local car show or two locally (read he keeps winning trophies and I keep missing them. LOL). Hope the move down went well and look forward to hearing from you.

-Alex

Lenny
09-03-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm in Seminole which is between St. Pete and Clearwater.

Radioval
09-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Hi Jimmy. Did you make it down to Tampa? I am a D owner in South Tampa. Let's meet up sometime. Another Tampa/St.Pete area D owner (Sadeeky) and I talk shop and get together sometimes and have been trying to coordinate to hit a local car show or two locally (read he keeps winning trophies and I keep missing them. LOL). Hope the move down went well and look forward to hearing from you.

-Alex

Don't forget about me in Bradenton!!!

sadeeky
09-15-2013, 06:24 PM

-Alex

True that Alex, This is what happens when you don't return my phone calls. LOL I am cleaning up in Tampa Bay. Need some other D owners with me

Jimmycxc
09-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Sorry for not responding in a while. I just had my car shipped last weekend. Its now safely parked in my garage. If anyone would like to get together to grab a drink or just shoot the sh*t, let me know. I'm just north of the city of Tampa, called New Tampa.

sadeeky
09-18-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm in Seminole which is between St. Pete and Clearwater.

Lets get some Deloreans and meet here. Let me know if you are a down See Link

http://premiumcarshows.com/wppremium/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/QUAKER-STEAK-LUBE-0913.pdf

sadeeky
09-18-2013, 12:40 PM

-Alex

Lets get some Deloreans and meet here. Let me know if you are a down See Link

http://premiumcarshows.com/wppremium/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/QUAKER-STEAK-LUBE-0913.pdf

Jimmycxc
09-18-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm down for that. See you there.

sadeeky
09-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Sorry for not responding in a while. I just had my car shipped last weekend. Its now safely parked in my garage. If anyone would like to get together to grab a drink or just shoot the sh*t, let me know. I'm just north of the city of Tampa, called New Tampa.

Are you bringing your time machine? If soo give me a time so I can save you a spot I live close to it.

Let me know you can email me at [email protected]

Jimmycxc
09-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Yup, the time machine will be there. Just send you an email, but planning on being there around 11

Sladelorean
09-21-2013, 04:47 PM
I hope you all had an awesome time being at the St. Pete/Tampa Car Show... Wished I was there in my DeLorean too, never seen the time machine version in person before... Maybe we can all get together for an October Car Show... lol^^ Anyways, talk to you lot later; take care/peace and drive safe :driving1:

Lenny
09-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it, did anyone go? How did you do?

Chris Burns
09-21-2013, 08:39 PM
From the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIQ5IfIOet0

Jimmycxc
09-22-2013, 06:21 PM
Won Best in Show in Class. Had a lot of fun and met some good people. The next show these people are putting on is at the Wiregrass in New Tampa/Wesley Chapel on October 12.

http://premiumcarshows.com/wppremium/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/wiregrass1013.pdf

I'll be there since its only a few minutes from me.

aenglish87
10-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Jimmy, It was great to meet yu and hang out at the WireGrass car show this past weekend. The time machine is awesome. Worked out perfect that they ended up with a modified class D and a stock class D right next to each other and we got to meet! Damian, now you were the one who didn't return my calls and texts so I had to take home the best in show in class award home with me this time. LOL.

Now we need to get all the tampa Bay area Ds out all at the same time/place for one of these shows. Lets all aim for the Nov 30th show and/or Dec 15th show at the Quaker Steak & Lube! I should have my aftermarket wheels and body skirt kit on by then!