PDA

View Full Version : Visiting the Wildest Collection of DeLoreans in the World - Yahoo Autos

Rich W
08-13-2013, 05:15 PM
A very positive video and article by Alex Lloyd, former Indy Car driver turned Automotive Writer

Includes the DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Limousine and the DeLorean Monster Truck, D Rex.
Drive-arounds of the D Rex (off-road) and the video ends with a Stage II drive to horizon.

Video Link:
http://autos.yahoo.com/video/visiting-wildest-collection-deloreans-world-160000896.html

Article Link:
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/monster-truck-limousine-one-delorean-collector-160908798.html

OverlandMan
08-14-2013, 09:01 AM
Thanks for sharing this Rich.

Jonathan
08-14-2013, 09:19 AM
That's fantastic, Rich! Great job!

Would you consider sharing a couple photos of the dash/instrument area of the D-Rex? Partly curious what the push button/monster truck starting stuff looks like, but it also seemed like there were a couple extra red lights showing up in the video. Not sure if that was glare or you've done some creative/upgrade stuff in that spot too?

Rich W
08-14-2013, 11:08 AM
That's fantastic, Rich! Great job!

Would you consider sharing a couple photos of the dash/instrument area of the D-Rex? Partly curious what the push button/monster truck starting stuff looks like, but it also seemed like there were a couple extra red lights showing up in the video. Not sure if that was glare or you've done some creative/upgrade stuff in that spot too?

IIRC, there should be some photos in the D Rex section of my projects
on Tamir's entermyworld DeLorean website.

However, I will see about taking some new close-up photos soon.
Note: The digital dash is all Red LED segments (some values not calibrated).

Rich W
08-14-2013, 12:55 PM
IIRC, there should be some photos in the D Rex section of my projects
on Tamir's entermyworld DeLorean website.

However, I will see about taking some new close-up photos soon.
Note: The digital dash is all Red LED segments (some values not calibrated).

Attaching a photo from Tamir's website, of the "remote" control box.

Yeah, a little hard to see. I will take a new, closer, more detailed photo.