PDA

View Full Version : TMZ: Gorgeous model busted for DUI

Jonathan
07-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Anyone we know?? LOL

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=e9f8b490-e5c5-4f79-b066-2de36edd0f7d

Dangermouse
07-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Before I watched the video, I as thinking "How many people on here actually know a Gorgeous Model" :)

Now I'm thinking "how can we get her to DCS2012"

btw, how many cops are needed for a DUI bust in that city (presumably LA)?

update:

Lady in question is SueLyn Medeiros . Goes to the top of the "Girls & DeLoreans" thread

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSznWKjshjhkaGPDVyYmBSdGf40J4mYn liukKBWVry1VgZC3iuWPQ

Law enforcement tells TMZ, model SueLyn Medeiros -- we strongly recommend Googling her -- was pulled over last night in Hollywood after colliding with a parked car, and when she opened her DeLorean's gull-wing door, cops caught a "strong odor" of alcohol.

Police administered a field sobriety test -- and Medeiros, who had been driving with Claudia Jordan in the car, laughs the entire way through, prancing around barefoot ... needless to say, cops weren't impressed.

Medeiros then blew a .14 -- nearly twice the legal limit in California -- and was placed under arrest.

According to law enforcement, Medeiros bragged incessantly about being a rich model, and was extremely flirtatious with the officers.

Medeiros is still in custody on $45,000 bail. As for the high bail amount, we're told she had an unrelated warrant out for her arrest ... but it's unclear why.

Suelyn is currently rumored to be dating rapper 50 Cent.

Canon20DFan
07-14-2011, 05:09 PM
The sexy model was me.

Ryan
07-14-2011, 05:34 PM
She got busted for a DUI like a BAAAWWWSSS

82DMC12
07-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Probably an automatic if she's wearing shoes like that!

When I go hit the bars I NEVER drive the D. First of all, too many drunks around someone will mess with it. Second, if I got pulled over I don't want to risk car damage from the tow truck ;-)

Andy

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Soundkillr
07-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Love the guy ignoring the field tests and leaning in for a picture with the car!

SIMid
07-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Love the guy ignoring the field tests and leaning in for a picture with the car!

*LOL* Saw that! Obviously the Delorean was a better looker. *LOL*

Rich W
07-14-2011, 07:00 PM
DangerMouse asked: "How many people on here know a Gorgeous Model?"

Does an ex-Super Model from the 1980's and 1990's count? Count me in.

Roberta Chirko lived 3 houses down on the street where I grew up and my
younger sister was the same age as Roberta, and they played together all
the time. Roberta was not a Super Model as a teenager when she used to
be at my house all the time, but she did blossom in her early twenties.

Her father passed away recently and I saw he for the first time since she
"retired" from modeling in the mid-1990's. She is still as sweet as ever.

I still have a "home video" of her first wedding (at the Playboy Mansion)
that I need to convert over to DVD some day. (a Super Model who's who)

Feel free to check out her fan site and fan videos on YouTube.
I think there are a few videos on www.SuperModelIcons.com

Later,
Rich W.

Rich W
07-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Added a couple of late 80's Cover Photos, for those who do not have Google time.

IIRC, these covers were after working a few years in NY, Paris and London.

Later,
Rich W.

yellowmxwheels23
07-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Didn't really see any damage to the car.

sean
07-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Didn't really see any damage to the car.

Passenger's ride qtr panel. Looks dented to me right near the door.

Roman Legion
07-16-2011, 02:21 AM
"cops caught a "strong odor" of alcohol" Just what does that smell like, as far as I have been taught, Alcohol has no smell, but rather the ingredients in the beverage that give it away.. No doubt she is intoxicated, just pointing something out..

DMC5180
07-16-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm Guessing the Car with the alarm going off in the back ground was the one she clipped. I thought it was dumb That they Hand cuffed her for all of 20 seconds just to move 15 feet to the squad car. Seems like it was staged for the Camera's It's not like see was trying to resist. She was laughing and going with it.

TTait
07-16-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm thinking that maybe its time to try to have a so-cal owners meet up again soon...

Tamir A.
07-16-2011, 10:59 PM
The way I see it, at least there were no drug jokes by TMZ. And the fact that both these women were models and tooling around in a DMC is pretty cool. Too bad it had to be while driving drunk, not cool.

T.

dvonk
07-17-2011, 11:10 PM
glad she didnt ruin that gas flap hood. :nono:

SIMid
07-21-2011, 06:31 PM
I can drive her around in my D anyday. :raveon:

DavidProehl
12-19-2020, 10:31 AM
Looks like Suelyn got into bigger trouble than a DUI:

https://andoverleader.com/peter-nygards-former-girlfriend-allegedly-acted-as-his-madam

Michael
12-19-2020, 12:45 PM
Looks like Suelyn got into bigger trouble than a DUI:

https://andoverleader.com/peter-nygards-former-girlfriend-allegedly-acted-as-his-madam

News aside, I hope I look that hip if/when I approach 80 years old.

DavidProehl
12-19-2020, 06:43 PM
Good point!

What I thought was interesting about the article is that it says her DeLorean was payment for her services. This was the first time I have seen a DeLorean used as compensation. I wonder when she got it.