PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Time Machine

Kukem
07-14-2011, 09:15 PM
I saw a DeLorean Time Machine in the opening few minutes of the 80s theme Blue Jays vs the Yankees game. Was wondering if it belonged to anyone on the board here. From the few minutes it was on, it looked pretty nice. Had a hoverboard and all with it.

Jonathan
07-14-2011, 09:41 PM
I was wondering if they had showed it. I got home to turn the game on only in about the 5th inning and haven't seen a clip of it yet. I was thinking it would be parked outside of Skydome for pictures and whatnot prior to the game. That's our fearless ODOC leader's car. I'll let Ken chime in to talk about it more.

Did they have it drive in just before the game started to "deliver" the game balls? I've seen them do that with the Fed-Ex truck before (as I think that's who pays for that advertising piece).

It's the only Time Machine I have ever seen (and I'm not counting that disaster that is in Niagara Falls at the Louis Toussaud wax museum) and it is top notch. If the rest of the club owners think they get a lot of attention in their regular cars, driving the time machine must be a whole different world all together.

EDIT: and man, is it nice to see the Jays put a first inning 8-spot beat down on the Yankees. Now, if they cough up a 9 run lead before this game is over, I might have to come back here and edit this post again ;)

Kukem
07-14-2011, 09:56 PM
They only showed the car sitting still. At least, that's all I saw. I'd love to hear more about it.

Cory W
07-16-2011, 08:24 AM
http://timemachineforhire.com