PDA

View Full Version : New gaskets in stock

DMCH James
07-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Oil pan gaskets, transmission end cover gaskets, water pump gaskets and intake manifold gaskets - all in stock! These are all new parts that we had made for us. As more and more of the PRV stuff gets discontinued, we're finding that our tried and true suppliers are moving on to spare parts for more modern engines. We're ensuring that these, and other parts, are available for the long haul.

James

sean
07-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Great news! There is something about a stack of new parts that makes me grin, love it.

dvonk
07-15-2011, 08:00 PM
+1. i think its awesome that DMCH has the leverage, funds, etc. to get stuff like this made! :headbang:

DMCH James
07-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Great news! There is something about a stack of new parts that makes me grin, love it.

Come to the Open House in October to see 40,000 square feet of stacks of new parts! Not to mention the fact that we'll have one of these - :mechbull:

+1. i think its awesome that DMCH has the leverage, funds, etc. to get stuff like this made! :headbang:

The reason we can do all this is because of all of you supporting DMCH and our dealer family. Thank you!

James

James