PDA

View Full Version : For Sale DeLorean Notebook/Notepad

DMCH James
10-04-2013, 02:24 PM
We offered these on Facebook earlier this week and wanted to make sure that everyone who may be interested had a shot at getting one.

http://delorean.com/2013/10/exclusive-delorean-notebook/

They're $24.95 including priority mail shipping the USA.

Outside the USA, check the link for details. EU/UK and Canada residents may find it cheaper to use the eBay link and have it shipped.

Domi
10-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Sounds like a really nice book.

Dangermouse
10-04-2013, 04:36 PM
James

The paper looks to be double sided graph-type paper? Is it staple bound and can you get refills with or without the DMC title block.

Domi
10-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Received mine today, it's nice :)

ALEXAKOS
10-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Damn got real excited for a minute there until I realized this is an old fashioned notepad.. Needs a pen and handwriting and stuff. :bawling:

Any chance of creating some similar leather iPad cases

Domi
10-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Any chance of creating some similar leather iPad cases

Its already exist, check out their website :)
http://www.delorean.com/luggage/

ALEXAKOS
10-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Its already exist, check out their website :)
http://www.delorean.com/luggage/

Merci mes Amis! I have totally missed this page! Too focused on the parts pages.

Domi
10-16-2013, 02:32 PM
My pleasure ;)

djdogbone
10-16-2013, 10:30 PM
I just ordered mine!

Michael
11-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Got mine today. I read there were less than 100 left. Whenever I see there are limited supplies of something I like, I re-evaluate my desire to buy. Anyway, its definitely geek cool. The paper it comes with has that cool text on the bottom that would make a layman think this was salvaged from the corporate headquarters back in the 80's.

My only beef, every single page was bent, badly. Now if this were a notepad, I wouldn't give it a second thought, but I planned on just putting this aside to display with my car. It's not a big deal, its just that when you pay 1.00 for a note pad at Walmart, the pages are perfect. When you pay 25.00 for a notepad the pages should still be ....perfect.

Every page was like this:

Maybe this was intentional, trying to match the fit and finish problems of the early cars. Is there a QAC center to send these notepads to? :wink:

Bill6298
12-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Received mine today, it's nice :)

+1 for me.

Does anyone know if the DMC refills will be available for purchase? I'd even buy some refills in bulk.

LEVY
12-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Got mine today. I read there were less than 100 left. Whenever I see there are limited supplies of something I like, I re-evaluate my desire to buy. Anyway, its definitely geek cool. The paper it comes with has that cool text on the bottom that would make a layman think this was salvaged from the corporate headquarters back in the 80's.

My only beef, every single page was bent, badly. Now if this were a notepad, I wouldn't give it a second thought, but I planned on just putting this aside to display with my car. It's not a big deal, its just that when you pay 1.00 for a note pad at Walmart, the pages are perfect. When you pay 25.00 for a notepad the pages should still be ....perfect.

Every page was like this:

Maybe this was intentional, trying to match the fit and finish problems of the early cars. Is there a QAC center to send these notepads to? :wink:

Most, if not all will buy it for display, you should call and see if they offer a replacement.

Now, I see they include their phone number on every page, that alone is free advertisement.

LEVY

Michael
12-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Most, if not all will buy it for display, you should call and see if they offer a replacement.

Now, I see they include their phone number on every page, that alone is free advertisement.

LEVY

Oh it's not worth getting worked up over. It's just a notebook. The damage looks like it was caused by being stacked with weight on it, and the paper was bent due to that little ribbon place marker. It could have happened during shipping too. It doesn't matter, there are more important things to get upset about.