PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean World Magazine

dvonk
07-15-2011, 10:39 PM
so, im thinking about getting a subscription to DeLorean World magazine. there was a poll/thread on the old forum about paper or electronic subscriptions. does anyone have any further details about that?

i saw on the DOA website that the current issue shouldve been mailed out earlier this month. has anyone gotten their copy? (i.e., is the magazine still being produced?)

lazabby
07-16-2011, 12:07 AM
I haven't gotten anything yet. I renewed my membership last year at the 2010 Delorean get together in Kentucky. I haven't gotten anything since.

dvonk
07-30-2011, 07:32 AM
bump. anyone else subscribe to DeLorean World? or, should i rephrase the question: when was the last time anyone got an issue?

Domi
07-30-2011, 08:16 AM
If my memories don't fail, I think I received my last issue about 6 months ago.
I'm sorry, I can't tell you the number's issue, because my magazine is in the box, like I'm about to move from my apartment.
If I can find the right box, then I will be able to answer you more precisely.

DeloreanJoshQ
08-25-2011, 08:36 AM
Does anyone have a full list of the magazines Delorean World came out with?
I recently aquired a healthy lot of them but would like to figure out what I am missing to have the complete collection...

Thanks...

Chris Burns
08-25-2011, 09:42 AM
My friend gave me quite a few of them a couple of years ago and I have some recent ones. The last one I received was this past winter about Eurofest 2011. The older issues have GREAT tech articles!