PDA

View Full Version : General Wiper blades - Rockauto closeout

Kenny_Z
10-27-2013, 09:33 AM
I'm on another forum where Rockauto is a sponsor. They posted a wiper blade close out and claimed that had almost everything. I checked on Delorean blades and sure enough they have them and some are less than 2 bucks. I have a spare set but it never hurts to have a few in the wings. I figured I'd pass it along here. Hopefully they do fit like it claims.

Kenny_Z
10-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Oh, and if you're buying other stuff you might like the code they posted there too:

5% Discount Code: 358550935E1C
Expires: 01/01/2014

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Bitsyncmaster
10-27-2013, 09:40 AM
I ordered a $4 gasket from RockAuto and paid $17 for shipping/handling (cheapest way to ship).

Kenny_Z
10-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I was wondering about the shipping. I have some Mustang parts to get so I'm not going to get torched by it.

DeLorean03
10-27-2013, 10:16 AM
I'm on another forum where Rockauto is a sponsor. They posted a wiper blade close out and claimed that had almost everything. I checked on Delorean blades and sure enough they have them and some are less than 2 bucks. I have a spare set but it never hurts to have a few in the wings. I figured I'd pass it along here. Hopefully they do fit like it claims.

You're the man, dude!

aipri
10-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Good looking out! Thanks! Just ordered a set for my D and for my Acura. $18 total!