PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla VS. King Kong!

07-17-2011, 04:08 PM
This question was asked of me from a friend on another forum, so I’m seeking your opinions on this.

Who wins in a real fight, Godzilla or King Kong?

On one hand Godzilla Breaths fire but King Kong has opposable thumbs and smarts, he also gets around better. (I think it was the son of Godzilla that had the X-Ray eyes so don’t take that into consideration)

jackb
07-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Godzilla. King Kong is big enough to climb the Empire State Building. Godzilla is big enough to knock over the Empire State Building.

opethmike
07-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Well, the US version of the movie, King Kong wins. In the Japanese version, Godzilla wins.

And in either case, either King Kong grew bigger, or Godzilla shrunk.

ramblinmike
07-17-2011, 10:59 PM
Godzilla. He's nuclear.

sean
07-18-2011, 07:47 AM
Well, the US version of the movie, King Kong wins. In the Japanese version, Godzilla wins.

And in either case, either King Kong grew bigger, or Godzilla shrunk.

QFT! I mean seriously, the Matthew Broderick version of Godzilla was TERRIBLE! I mean he goes the whole move running though buildings and digging though concrete and dirt like it was water but some how a few small cables from a collapsing bridge brings him down?!?! Seriously!?!?

Mike C.
07-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Im kinda a Godzilla whore, so I like this topic.

Yeah, the horrible KK vs. Gz movie was originally supposed to be Gz vs. Frankenstein. Equally disturbingly unmatched, but somehow they just edit the size, and viola!

Lots of fun stuff in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkFm0FpT3R0

Such a crappy movie :lol:

Toho Unlimited was so pissed at the Americanized product delivered (That shitty iguana Matthew Broderick movie) that they actually brought him into one of their movies (Godzilla: Final Wars), named him "Zilla", and killed him off in record time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shPUDmoTe74

Not even a challenge... LOL

In regards to the original question, who would win: KK or Gz, the answer is Godzilla, regardless of what claymation says.

Contrary to popular belief, there hasn't been just one Godzilla monster... there have been a few. Besides the 1950's monster, Godzilla has been resurrected a few times to fight off invading monsters, usually with some kind of radiation. This plan backfired because at one point, they created a godzilla almost twice the size of the original that was really pissed off (watch Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah). Downfall to this monster is he was so full o' radiation that he was eventually going into meltdown. His son (now called Godzilla Jr.) still stuck around pissed off daddy and was nearly killed by a monster called Destroyah.
When Daddy Godzilla was dying (literally melting down) and fighting Destroyah, he saw his dead son, and got pissed off, mortalling wounding the monster before his heart stopped. When Daddy melted down, his radiation flooded Tokyo, but was being absorbed by Jr. A new Godzilla was resurrected with all of daddy's strengths.

In Godzilla 2000, it's found out that new Godzilla is pretty much indestructable, as he has a gene called Regenerator G1, which makes him heal very fast.

Now we have King Kong.... who was just released in another movie remake with Jack Black. Guess what? The monkey was slightly bigger, and would probably come up to Godzilla's ankle. He has no real powers, and going apeshit doesn't count.

We saw in the orignal Godzilla vs. KK that he has lightning... downfall to that story line is lightning and electricity RECHARGES GODZILLA. It makes him STRONGER.

Not to mention, KK was killed by bi-planes.... [dr.evil]Tanks with frickin' laser beams can't stop Godzilla.... [/dr.evil]

This topic makes me :)

Ryan
07-18-2011, 10:26 AM
What about Godzilla and King Kong vs..... Ditka?
http://www.snlparty.com/images/group/fans.jpg

sean
07-18-2011, 10:31 AM
What about Godzilla and King Kong vs..... Ditka?
http://www.snlparty.com/images/group/fans.jpg

Ohh gash Tadd. Are we's talkin about 80's Ditka or post Bears Ditka?

07-20-2011, 09:44 PM
It was a woman that killed Kong (turns out he's weak when it comes to the weaker sex but that's another debate).

I figure Kong with his advanced intel will stay away from old fire breath and tire him out, then stuff another rock down the long ass neck of his and win once again. Who cares that Zilla is 10 times his size!!!

jmrydholm
07-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Godzilla and King Kong tag team against Mecha Godzilla and Dragonzord from Power Rangers. Mills Lane for ref. :D "Let's get it on!!" *ding ding!*

Now that would be cool.