PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Australian Delorean

Marauder
11-20-2013, 04:19 AM
Hi guys, Haven't been on here for a few years, but I've decided to sell my delorean.

Located in Australia(Geelong specifically) I've got it up on Carsales if anyone is interested.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/DeLorean-DMC-12-1982/SSE-AD-2417914

Price is negotiable

Thanks

James

Marauder
12-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Dropped the asking price on the ad.

Had a few people ask about the plates, so for the right price would consider selling the plates separately...

Marauder
12-31-2013, 01:29 AM
Updated ad to reflect possible signature by John Delorean.

Soundkillr
01-01-2014, 03:59 PM
So you post up on the forum asking about this signature. Twice if I remember correctly. On both counts we all tell you this is not Johns signature, including Nick Sutton who has proof John Delorean was out of the country on that day, and you still claim this *could* be his signature. I'm not trying to hassle you, I'm really not, but you need to let the signature go. It should not be even listed as a selling point. There is no way to confirm it is his signature and does not even look like it, so chances are very very likely that it is not.
It skirts the line of a misleading ad.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?8835-How-can-i-confirm-that-this-signature-is-John-Deloreans

Marauder
01-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Hey Soundkillr, First its none of your buisness what i put in my ad.

Second I have removed it from my ad as it may not be his sig(even though i stated it SPECIFICALLY that it had not been varified)

Who ever buys this car is getting a bargain anyway, its about 200% better than when i bought it from the states, after all the work I've done to get it up to scratch. Especially now the Aus dollar is buying less than 90 us cents.

Soundkillr
01-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey Soundkillr, First its none of your buisness what i put in my ad.

Second I have removed it from my ad as it may not be his sig(even though i stated it SPECIFICALLY that it had not been varified)

Who ever buys this car is getting a bargain anyway, its about 200% better than when i bought it from the states, after all the work I've done to get it up to scratch. Especially now the Aus dollar is buying less than 90 us cents.

It's your ad, not mine so of course it's not my business, if im a buyer though, it is my business. All I'm saying is, if I'm a buyer, and it was advertised as his Signature and it wasn't, that could create an issue for you. Moving on.....

Marauder
02-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Dropped the asking price to $40k Still a bit of wiggle room, Pretty keen to see it go...

Silverbullet
02-24-2014, 12:43 AM
Your ad says it is a 5 cylinder... typo...

Craig

Marauder
03-17-2014, 11:26 PM
The 5 cylinder thing is autogenerated by carsales, and unfortunately I can't change it.:elmo1:

Anyway dropped the price again, Now $35k. No wriggle room left.

Cheaper than importing!