PDA

View Full Version : DPI fuel injection line set & other parts

OverlandMan
12-03-2013, 10:52 AM
You folks may or may not recall but I had a small engine fire at the end of September that's prompted a complete rebuild of my fuel injection system along with plugs, plug wires, cap & rotor, and a couple other minor parts. I saw some information on Josh's DPI website and reached out to him for additional information on his parts. He was extremely quick in getting back with me and very helpful in helping me determine what all I need to replace. Here's what I ordered.

Braided stainless steel fuel line kit with red transparent outer sheath
fuel injector seals
fuel injector clips
refurbished banjo bolts
complete copper compression washer set
Bosch spark splugs
Plug wire set
Distributor cap & rotor
5/8 hose for the cold start tube/idle motor

I received the order last week. They were quick to get it out. I'm very satisfied with the parts and am in the process of installing them now. See my progress here: http://dmctx.blogspot.com. I've emailed DPI with additional questions and have received quick replies and had all my questions answered.

He also sent me the set of refurbed banjo bolts at no charge with the condition that I send him back my old ones as a core. That is fantastic service. I chose the red outer sheath on the fuel lines because I wanted something a little different that stood out when looking at the engine.

So far, I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a parts vendor.

Delorean Industries
12-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Thank you for the feedback Jeff!

Here is a picture of the line kit in red.

DMCSPRINT
05-16-2016, 12:21 AM
Josh can you put a picture of the line kit with the gold sheath? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Delorean Industries
05-17-2016, 02:57 PM

mluder
05-17-2016, 07:50 PM
Josh, are the lines considerably narrower than the old rubber covered ones? Just curious because I prefer the original look.

Cheers
Steven

DMCSPRINT
05-26-2016, 09:02 PM

Josh if you see this please call me or email. I tried to call you but your voice mail was full. I did send an email today to you. I wanted to order fuel lines and the rear axles but it said to call first. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

krs09
05-27-2016, 07:59 AM
Josh, are the lines considerably narrower than the old rubber covered ones? Just curious because I prefer the original look.

Cheers
Steven

I think the orignal lines are pretty narrow, they just have a fat rubber jacket around them that makes them look large. The stainless lines have a very thin jacket.. Pretty sure.

mluder
05-27-2016, 07:54 PM
I think the orignal lines are pretty narrow, they just have a fat rubber jacket around them that makes them look large. The stainless lines have a very thin jacket.. Pretty sure.

That's what I thought... I was referencing the outer jacket. I do prefer the fatter look then the thin braided stainless.
I wonder if the outer rubber from my originals would fit over them?

Cheers
Steven

m_w
05-28-2016, 11:18 AM
I've had Josh's yellow lines on my 3.0 for about a year and a half. So far so good. You could probably route them differently than I did, but I was happy with how they turned out.