PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Fever

DMCNI
12-05-2013, 03:04 AM
A friend of mine found this on UTV player archives (UTV are a Northern Irish TV station)....its a UTV production called DeLorean Fever which follows the DeLorean Owners Association international convention (Eurofest), it includes a visit to the factory in Dunmurry, a few words from ex DeLorean employees and interviews with a few people you might know on this forum or other forums....enjoy :D (Fingers Crossed it works for you guys in America and further afield)

http://www.u.tv/utvplayer/video/121513

Rich W
12-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Did not work (unsupported format) on my iPhone 5,
but I will try I'm my computer at work later.

Thanks for the link.

DMCNI
12-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Did not work (unsupported format) on my iPhone 5,
but I will try I'm my computer at work later.

Thanks for the link.

Your welcome Rich....I had the same problem with my phone however it worked on my laptop this morning.

Hope the link is not blocked for you guys, fingers crossed someone knows a way to bypass the encryption if it is blocked.

Its quite a good watch and I am sure there are faces you will know, the DMC that crashed on the track during that particular Eurofest features :(

Dangermouse
12-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Worked OK for me this morning, though I'll wait until lunchtime to actually watch it. At work, and all that :nono:

Andy
12-05-2013, 10:07 AM
I see our Belgian friend Benny in this video ; luckily everything got repaired on his DeLorean after Eurofest ....

Rich W
12-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Your welcome Rich....I had the same problem with my phone however it worked on my laptop this morning.

Hope the link is not blocked for you guys, fingers crossed someone knows a way to bypass the encryption if it is blocked.

Its quite a good watch and I am sure there are faces you will know, the DMC that crashed on the track during that particular Eurofest features :(

Worked fine at work (eventually), but it did take a very long time to load the entire video.

It was great to see a number of the "regular suspects", including Marty Maier (Concours Judge), Dave Swingle (walking across the test track)
and Tamir (even though he was mostly hidden behind his camera).

There was also a nice clip at about 20:20 with Don Gowler, the long time president of our local DMC Club, who passed away last year.